eolian in a sentence
1) Eolian processes are major factors in shaping desert landscapes.
2) Also, eolian sedimentation can produce high rates of sediment accumulation.
3) The result is an eolian sandstone.
eolian example sentences4) Dune morphology : A typical eolian dune forms from the deposition of saltating sand grains.
5) Indeed, grains of eolian sand deposits are called frosted grains because of their texture.
6) She also contributed to Andreas Vollenweider's album " eolian Minstrel".
7) E.G. a subaerial eolian dune deposit .
8) The themes of "Reflections" are similar to those of "The eolian Harp".
9) Large amounts of eolian (wind deposited) sediment are deposited annually in the world's oceans.
10) On a day to day basis, eolian (wind dominated) transport and deposition predominates.
11) In " eolian deflation", the wind continually removes fine-grained material, which becomes wind-blown sand.
12) Degraded and infilled impact craters record variations in volcanic, fluvial, and eolian activity over geologic time.
13) Others, occurring in rocks of several geologic periods, include lake deposits and eolian (wind) deposits.
14) In particular, "The eolian Harp" express an unease with David Hartley's ideas about necessity.
15) The 1993-94 album " eolian Minstrel" featured contributions from American singers Carly Simon and Eliza Gilkyson.
example sentences with eolian16) Coleridge began work on "The eolian Harp" in August 1795 during his engagement to Sara Fricker.
17) Both "The eolian Harp" and "Reflections" deal with similar understandings of nature but differ in approach.
18) In terms of religion, "The eolian Harp" describes the mind's desire to seek after the divine.
19) O, HARP eolian !
20) Lechatelierite is a brittle substance, so eolian and depositional influences can impact the concentrations of Lechatelierite in fulgurite samples.
21) The landforms of the lower Cape are either glacially derived or a product of later marine and eolian reworking of glacial sediments (Oldale, 1980; 1992).
22) After the last of the ice had retreated from the area, winds deposited eolian layers on top of the drift and sea level rose nearly 300 feet (Masterson and Barlow, 1994).
23) The conversation poems as a whole are connected to the ideas within "The eolian Harp" that deal with the nature and mans' understanding of the universe.
24) The reflection on his life within the poem represent an unwillingness to accept his current idyllic life and a rejection of the conclusion drawn in "The eolian Harp".
25) Eolian (wind-created) cross bedding patterns of the frosted, well-sorted and rounded sand can be seen in its fossilized sand dunes.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of eolian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of eolian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with eolian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word eolian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with eolian.
20 examples of simple sentences of eolian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of eolian
Compound Sentences with eolian
Complex Sentences with eolian
Compound-Complex Sentences with eolian