Aeneid in a sentence
1) After minor modifications, the " Aeneid " was published.
2) The town is mentioned in the Aeneid .
3) The " Aeneid " appears to have been a great success.
Aeneid example sentences4) The situation is as in Virgil's " Aeneid ".
5) Notes on the political context of the Aeneid .
6) The poet Virgil refers to this in his Aeneid .
7) It's not in the Aeneid is it?
8) Critics of the " Aeneid " focus on a variety of issues.
9) Commentary on the " Aeneid " of Vergil.
10) Another possible reference to Balazeros is found in the " Aeneid ".
11) In S5 they study Vergil's Aeneid .
12) Virgil, " Aeneid ", Theodore C. Williams. trans.
13) It was loosely based on the Aeneid and showed the influence of Joyce.
14) Virgil's Aeneid describes the beauty and prosperity of Diomedes' kingdom.
15) Messapus led the Falisci and others to war in the Aeneid .
example sentences with Aeneid16) A number of parodies and travesties of the " Aeneid " have been made.
17) Vergil's timeless epic, the Aeneid , is the subject of this course.
18) And thus the Aeneid ends.
19) The Roman poet Virgil recounted this legend in his classical epic poem the " Aeneid ".
20) Horace has about 1 in every 300 lines, as does Virgil's " Aeneid ".
21) The " Aeneid " was the basis for the 1962 Italian film "The Avenger".
22) In the Aeneid , Aeneas encounters his mother in an alternate, or illusory form.
23) One of the themes that occurs in the " Aeneid " is that of divine intervention.
24) Virgil, "Bucolics, Aeneid , and Georgics Of Vergil".
25) A. Parry, "The Two Voices of Virgil's Aeneid ", 1963.
26) Virgil wrote the Aeneid , the Roman national epic telling of the founding of the city.
27) There is a fundamental difference between Virgil's " Aeneid " and Petrarch's "Africa.
28) The general plan of the epic follows that of the Iliad and the " Aeneid ".
How to use Aeneid in a sentence29) The substance is mentioned in the " Aeneid " (Book XII, ln 805).
30) The Homeric legend of Troy was elaborated by the Roman poet Virgil in his " Aeneid ".
31) However, it seems Fulgentius was original in his attempt to systematically interpret the entire " Aeneid ".
32) The Roman poet Virgil was strongly influenced by the "Argonautica" in writing his " Aeneid ".
33) Virgil works the idea into his account of the Underworld in the sixth book of the Aeneid .
34) Oral reading of Virgil's " Aeneid ", by Robert Sonkowsky, University of Minnesota.
35) Do not assail this divine Aeneid ; nay, rather prostrate revere the ground that it treads.
36) The " Aeneid "'s first six books describe the journey of Aeneas from Troy to Rome.
37) The meter here is dactylic hexameter, in which Virgil composed The Aeneid , Rome's national epic.
38) Kenneth Quinn, "Virgil's Aeneid : A Critical Description", London, 1968.
39) Michael C J Putnam: "Virgil's Epic Designs: Ekphrasis in the Aeneid ".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aeneid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aeneid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aeneid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aeneid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aeneid.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aeneid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aeneid
Compound Sentences with Aeneid
Complex Sentences with Aeneid
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aeneid