unwilling to admit in a sentence
1) The USA is unwilling to admit the imperial system is inferior .
2) She swallowed convulsively, unwilling to admit that his judgement hurt.
3) Hitler was unwilling to admit that his choice of commander had been inadequate.
unwilling to admit example sentences4) Locke's defenders are unwilling to admit that this might be so.
5) Most of us have been unwilling to admit we were real alcoholics.
6) She has strong feelings for Roddick, but is unwilling to admit it.
7) The same Linacre cox was also rather disastrously unwilling to admit defeat at our hands.
8) This causes difficulty now because we do not know what he was unwilling to admit .
9) A mind that is unwilling to admit education, after all, can never receive it.
10) The authors and their apologists are frequently unwilling to admit even to their most obvious errors and mistakes.
11) Ann Butler was unwilling to admit that she had dozed away most of the afternoon by the fire.
12) Silently she brooded on her own thoughts, unwilling to admit to herself that he presented a challenge.
13) Unable or unwilling to admit that he had gone too far in his hatred of Spider-Man, Jameson fired Robertson.
14) Benjamin did not fully trust Mandeville and was unwilling to admit that Sir John Santerre might have gone to Glastonbury.
15) The company, unwilling to admit falls in rubber plant stocks, publicly stated that the rebellions were fomented by missionaries.
example sentences with unwilling to admit16) This sense of mistrust is strengthened by the belief that Japan is unwilling to admit to and apologize for the atrocities.
17) Those involved with mummering groups were often unwilling to admit to it as they did not like to confess to begging.
18) The response of the industry to the EU proposal reveals that participants are unwilling to admit the unpalatable realities of derivative trading.
19) She tries to tell him how good a player he is, but he's unwilling to admit his regrets to her.
20) What Allen seems unwilling to admit , or, to be more precise, seems unwilling to believe, is that comedy might ever be the equal of tragedy.
21) Rupert hesitated, unwilling to admit that anthropologists did no good, yet for the moment unable to think of a positive example that would convince her.
22) A violent debate arose between the Right, who were unwilling to admit the armed petitioners, and the Left, who, on the ground of custom, wished to receive them.
23) The mule, unwilling to admit that his father is a donkey says, 'my mother's brother is a noble steed'.
24) But Queeg has never handled a ship like this before, and he soon makes a series of errors, to which he is unwilling to admit .
25) However, in a few private conversations, both Miley and Jackson say that they love and appreciate each other, but they are both unwilling to admit this in public.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unwilling to admit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unwilling to admit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unwilling to admit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unwilling to admit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unwilling to admit.
20 examples of simple sentences of unwilling to admit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unwilling to admit
Compound Sentences with unwilling to admit
Complex Sentences with unwilling to admit
Compound-Complex Sentences with unwilling to admit