Azikiwe in a sentence
1) In both posts, Azikiwe's role was largely ceremonial.
2) Azikiwe became Nigeria's maiden Governor-General in 1960.
3) Check your history from Azikiwe to the present .
4) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was only a ceremonial president .
Azikiwe example sentences5) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe ruled this place as Premier .
6) The city is served by the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
7) Dr Azikiwe was an avowed nationalist who preferred one Nigeria above anything else .
8) Both Azikiwe and Nkrumah were members of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.
9) It was named after Nigeria's first president, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
10) Nnamdi Azikiwe University ranks among the top 10 universities in Nigeria in research output.
11) Hon. from Onitsha in the North the revered Nnamdi Azikiwe .
12) An outstanding West African nationalist and journalist, Azikiwe at one time owned six papers.
13) Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is the main airport serving Abuja and the surrounding capital region.
14) Azikiwe then urged Joseph B. Danquah to invite Nkrumah back home from England.
example sentences with Azikiwe15) Azikiwe was born on November 16, 1904, in Zungeru, Northern Nigeria.
16) In 1963, the nation established a Federal Republic, with Azikiwe as its first president.
17) Now it is another Ijaw Igbo man (Ebele Azikiwe) that is calling the shot.
18) Azikiwe and his civilian colleagues were removed from power in the military coup of January 15, 1966.
19) The departure of Azikiwe and other Igbo members of the NYM left the organization in Yoruba hands.
20) He joined the NCNC and became an executive member of NCNC under Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1954.
21) The WAYL also lost support from Azikiwe, who had become disenchanted with the league's radical activities.
22) Ukpabi Asika from Onitsha, in the North, Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Rt.
23) In 1935, Wallace-Johnson met Nnamdi Azikiwe, the future nationalist President of Nigeria, in Accra.
24) Even Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe did not reject the Mercedes birthday gift the then president sent to the Owelle .
25) The movement brought to public notice a long list of future leaders, including H.O. Davies and Nnamdi Azikiwe.
26) Raji Abdallah - nationalist who fought for Nigeria's independence along with Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awolowo.
27) Azikiwe became active in the Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM), the first genuinely nationalist organization in Nigeria.
How to use Azikiwe in a sentence28) Dr Azikiwe, following the footsteps of Awolowo, had to frustrate Professor Eyo Ita out of Enugu.
29) Chief Awolowo and Sir Ahmadu Bello seems to have a deeper understanding of the Nigerian complexities than Dr Azikiwe .
30) Although lacking Azikiwe's compelling personality, Awolowo was a formidable debater as well as a vigorous and tenacious political campaigner.
31) The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, is in the forefront of providing excellent health services to the nation.
32) We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
33) The post colonial era of Nigerian history was dominated by three actors, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello.
34) Enugu's main sports centre is the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, named after Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria.
35) Enugu's main sports centre is the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, named after Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria.
36) Meanwhile, the President, Sir Nnamdi Azikiwe, an Igbo, was on an extended vacation in the West Indies.
37) Nigeria, under the leadership of President Nnamdi Azikiwe and Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, immediately responded to Nyerere's request.
38) There are the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka a federal university with College of Medicine situated at Nnewi.
39) Du Bois returned to Africa in late 1960 to attend the inauguration of Nnamdi Azikiwe as the first African governor of Nigeria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Azikiwe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Azikiwe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Azikiwe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Azikiwe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Azikiwe.
20 examples of simple sentences of Azikiwe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Azikiwe
Compound Sentences with Azikiwe
Complex Sentences with Azikiwe
Compound-Complex Sentences with Azikiwe