arbitrium in a sentence
1) Thus we speak of a " servum arbitrium " in the " privatio act uosa " - a term which stresses the dynamic and active character of sin.
2) Free choice ( liberum arbitrium ) is a property of the will, something proper to the will, seu potius ipsa voluntas.
3) Man's enslaved will ( servum arbitrium ) does not mean impotence in the face of divine omnipotence, but rather sin, guilt, alienation, rebellion.
arbitrium example sentences4) Greek philosophy had no precise term for "free will" as did Latin ("liberum arbitrium " or "libera voluntas").
5) The controversial term "liberum arbitrium " was translated "free-will" by Henry Cole and "free will" remains in general use.
6) That which can be determined only by "inclination" (sensible impulse, "stimulus") would be animal choice (" arbitrium brutum").
7) This is man's enslaved will, his servum arbitrium . 14
8) albedrío, "will, whim, fancy", Latin " arbitrium ", "judgment, decision, will"
9) Liberum arbitrium
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arbitrium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arbitrium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arbitrium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arbitrium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arbitrium.
20 examples of simple sentences of arbitrium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arbitrium
Compound Sentences with arbitrium
Complex Sentences with arbitrium
Compound-Complex Sentences with arbitrium