aphonia in a sentence
1) Similar treatment on adult VF would quickly result in edema, and subsequently aphonia .
2) The voice becomes hoarse and weak, or it is lost entirely for a time ( aphonia ).
3) Front be "barking" by such laryngitis occurrence hoarseness have typical as a cough too aphonia accompanied over dry.
aphonia example sentences4) CAUSES "Hoarseness" is when it is with difficulty that you can speak; " aphonia " is when you have totally lost your voice.
5) Impairment or loss of speech (hysterical aphonia )
6) Aphonia or weak/hoarse voice are caused by injury to the vagus nerve
7) Voice disorders range from aphonia (loss of phonation) to dysphonia, which may be phonatory and/or resonance disorders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aphonia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aphonia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aphonia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aphonia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aphonia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aphonia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aphonia
Compound Sentences with aphonia
Complex Sentences with aphonia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aphonia