Aegean in a sentence
1) They were settled around the Aegean coast.
2) The Aegean coast suffered similar attacks a few years later.
3) One room yielded 20 spherical loom weights in the Aegean tradition.
Aegean example sentences4) For a more technical description contact Aegean at the number given.
5) Aegean Airlines also has flights to the capital.
6) The main island slopes downward to the Aegean Sea.
7) Several major rivers flow directly to the Aegean Sea.
8) A Dorian island in the southern Aegean .
9) The Bulgarian Army entered the Aegean region.
10) Hanging fire was the question of an Aegean Sea venture.
11) Other family members are attested in Crete and the Aegean islands.
12) The entire fleet then exercised in the Aegean Sea.
13) It is in the Aegean inland of Turkey.
14) The Aegean islands were added to this territory in 133 BC.
15) But in 465 there was again trouble in the Aegean .
example sentences with Aegean16) And the sun keeps on shining over the Aegean !
17) Archaeological Atlas of the Aegean , 163.
18) Rome's ally Rhodes gained control of the Aegean islands.
19) Many KKE members were imprisoned or exiled on isolated Aegean islands.
20) The Aegean Sea setting includes a mass of shipwrecked vessels.
21) There are many clubs across Turkey, especially across its Aegean region.
22) And so Aphrodite came to be venerated throughout the Aegean .
23) It undertook a new offensive against Spartan allies in the Aegean .
24) This fleet controlled the Eastern Mediterranean and the Aegean sea.
25) The Aegean ship cruise was excellent.
26) Retaliation failed despite 120 galleys being sent into the Aegean .
27) This pottery was produced on inland Greece and throughout the Aegean islands.
28) Occasional offensive patrols in the Adriatic and Aegean were undertaken.
How to use Aegean in a sentence29) At least six airlines criss-cross this patch of the Aegean .
30) Another Aegean language which is possibly related to Etruscan is Minoan.
31) An island in the northwestern Aegean , where Neoptolemos was born.
32) The Aegean basin is the largest.
33) The Aegean Macedonian people have had a long history with Australia.
34) Meanwhile the Arabs began their first serious raids in the Aegean .
35) He sacked Athens and quickly moved on to the Aegean Islands.
36) They colonized most of the Mediterranean except for the Aegean .
37) If so, then Samson's origin might be entirely Aegean .
38) The Mediterranean monk seals live in the Aegean Sea in Greece.
39) Figurines found in Kharayeb show Aegean influence on local craftsmen.
40) One notable exception is the Pčinja which flows into the Aegean .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aegean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aegean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aegean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aegean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aegean.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aegean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aegean
Compound Sentences with Aegean
Complex Sentences with Aegean
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aegean