Aegean Macedonia in a sentence
1) The Second Army was deployed in Aegean Macedonia against the entire Greek Army.
2) The Slav-speakers in occupied from Bulgarian Army part of Aegean Macedonia also greeted it as liberation.
3) These were led by Bulgarian officers originally from Aegean Macedonia ; Andon Kalchev and Georgi Dimchev.
Aegean Macedonia example sentences4) Western Aegean Macedonia was occupied by Italy, with the western parts of Yugoslav Macedonia being annexed to Italian-occupied Albania.
5) The First "International Reunion of Child Refugees of Aegean Macedonia " took place in Skopje between 30 June and 3 July.
6) In the summer 1941 the Second Army with the 10th Rodopi Division and the 2nd Boarder Brigade occupied Western Thrace and parts of Aegean Macedonia .
7) One of the many cultural and benevolent societies established included the "The Association of Refugee Children from Aegean Macedonia " (ARCAM) founded in 1979.
8) For the NLF "it was primarily a national struggle, a battle for the national liberation of the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia .
9) For Athens, the "new term, Aegean Macedonia ", (also "Pirin Macedonia"), was introduced by Yugoslavs.
10) Aegean Macedonia (Егејска Македонија - "Egejska Makedonija") refers to Macedonia in Greece (as defined by the administrative division of Greece).
11) Early pioneers from Aegean Macedonia began to come to Shepparton in the 1920s and 1930s. Many of them established Market Gardens.
12) These were led by Bulgarian officers originally from Aegean Macedonia and served for protection of the local population in the zone under German and Italian control.
13) For that the area is called "Vardar Macedonia" after the river, to distinguish it from " Aegean Macedonia " (in Greece) and "Pirin Macedonia" (in Bulgaria).
14) Large part of Macedonia became Southern Serbia, including the territory of what today is the Republic of Macedonia and Aegean Macedonia became Northern Greece.
15) When the German forces occupied the area, most of Yugoslav Macedonia and part of Aegean Macedonia were transferred for administration to Bulgaria.
example sentences with Aegean Macedonia16) (for discussion of the reported irredentist origin of this term, see Aegean Macedonia ).
17) IMRO was also active in organizing the resistance of the Bulgarian population in Aegean Macedonia against Greek nationalist and communist regiments.
18) "Les Archives de la Macedonine, Fond: Aegean Macedonia in NLW" - (Field report of Mihail Keramidzhiev to the Main Command of NLF), 8 July 1945
19) " Aegean Macedonia "N- (or Greek Macedonia) is a term that refers to an area in the south of the Macedonia region.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aegean Macedonia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aegean Macedonia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aegean Macedonia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aegean Macedonia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aegean Macedonia.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aegean Macedonia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aegean Macedonia
Compound Sentences with Aegean Macedonia
Complex Sentences with Aegean Macedonia
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aegean Macedonia