Aegean Islands in a sentence
1) He sacked Athens and quickly moved on to the Aegean Islands .
2) As an added bonus, Imperial authority was asserted over a number of Aegean Islands .
3) Populations, mainly from the Aegean Islands , continued arriving to reside in Piraeus.
Aegean Islands example sentences4) The newly founded separate "provisional state" included Northern Greece, Crete and the Aegean Islands .
5) Nisiotika is a general term denoting folk songs from the Greek islands, especially the Aegean Islands .
6) National Symposium on the Aegean Islands , 2-3 July 2004, Gökçeada, Çanakkale.
7) The Special Boat Squadron fought in the Aegean Islands and Dodecanese until the end of the war.
8) There are separate pages for the Ionian Islands , for Crete , and for the Aegean Islands .
9) After the Italian capitulation, the Italian Aegean Islands were occupied by the Germans (see Dodecanese Campaign).
10) Italy's gains in Greece and Albania were also lost to Germany, with the exception of the Italian Aegean Islands , which remained nominally under RSI rule.
11) The Greek North Aegean Islands and the Dodecanese lie on the coast of the Asian part of Turkey (on the Asian continental shelf).
12) The Germans controlled all the most critical cities: Athens, Thessalonica, Crete, the Thracian border zone with Turkey, and a number of the Aegean Islands .
13) German forces occupied the most strategically important areas, namely Athens, Thessaloniki with Central Macedonia and several Aegean Islands , including most of Crete.
14) The commander of the navy was the "megas doux" (Grand Duke), who was also the military commander for Crete, the Aegean Islands and the southern parts of mainland Greece.
15) During that period, most Greek immigrants to the New World came from Asia Minor and those Aegean Islands still under Ottoman rule.
example sentences with Aegean Islands16) The Turks first captured Smyrna under the Seljuk commander Çaka Bey in 1076, along with Klazomenai, Foça and a number of the Aegean Islands .
17) Timber was then an abundant natural resource that was commercially exploited and exported to nearby lands such as Cyprus, Syria, Egypt and the Aegean Islands .
18) The modern Greek navy has its roots in the naval forces of various Aegean Islands , which fought in the Greek War of Independence.
19) KKE's political influence and organization structure helped form units in the Aegean Islands of as Mytilene, Chios, Ikaria, Samos, and Crete.
20) There they founded a separate "provisional state" including Northern Greece, Crete and the Aegean Islands , with the support of the Entente.
21) It never formed a theme proper, but occupied parts of the southern coast of Asia Minor and the Aegean Islands , with its "stratēgos" seat most likely at Samos.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aegean Islands
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aegean Islands with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aegean Islands
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aegean Islands in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aegean Islands.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aegean Islands. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aegean Islands
Compound Sentences with Aegean Islands
Complex Sentences with Aegean Islands
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aegean Islands