Aegean Airlines in a sentence
1) Aegean Airlines also has flights to the capital.
2) Aegean Airlines also flies to Mykonos and Santorini.
3) Most of the agreements were terminated once the carrier was bought by Aegean Airlines .
Aegean Airlines example sentences4) As part of the deal, Aegean Airlines paid Olympic Air €20 million up front.
5) Most of Olympic Air's Airbus A320 family aircraft were transferred to parent company Aegean Airlines .
6) Aegean Airlines , Greece's largest airline in terms of passengers carried, joined on 30 June.
7) Olympic Air () is a regional airline, a subsidiary of the Greek airline carrier Aegean Airlines .
8) There are several flights a day from Athens to Chania, with Aegean Airlines and Olympic Airlines.
9) On November 14, 2014 Travelair Club will be absorbed by Aegean Airlines's frequent flyer programme Miles & Bonus.
10) Airlines that announced that new services would begin included Wizz Air, Aegean Airlines , Air Berlin, Lufthansa, and Ryanair.
11) Aegean Airlines (A3) uses Athens International Airport (ATH), Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG).
12) As of 1 February 2014 Olympic Air is a service provider for parent company Aegean Airlines , with all the flights carrying the latter's flight prefix.
13) In the event that the European Commission does not approve the deal, Olympic Air would still retain the money, with Aegean Airlines owning a 17% stake in the company.
14) On 21 October 2012 Aegean Airlines announced that it had struck a deal to acquire Olympic Air for a sum of €75 million, pending approval by the European Commission.
15) It was also mentioned how the airline's operation had brought Aegean Airlines to the negotiation table to agree to a merger within a short time frame.
example sentences with Aegean Airlines16) After three weeks of negotiations with MIG, on 4 March 2009, Aegean Airlines and Greek-American consortium Chrysler Aviation, also submitted offers to buy the Group.
17) However, the sale to Aegean Airlines was eventually approved by the EU Competition Commission on 10 October 2013, and the airline is now a subsidiary of Aegean Airlines.
18) However, the sale to Aegean Airlines was eventually approved by the EU Competition Commission on 10 October 2013, and the airline is now a subsidiary of Aegean Airlines .
19) Fellow Greek airline Olympic Air originally intended to apply to join the alliance if their merger with Aegean Airlines was approved by the EU.
20) The airport offers domestic flights from Olympic Airlines (OA 600, 602 and 606), and Aegean Airlines (A3 402, 404 and 406).
21) Most of the Greek islands and many main cities of Greece are connected by air mainly from the two major Greek airlines, Olympic Air and Aegean Airlines .
22) Aegean Airlines *
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aegean Airlines
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aegean Airlines with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aegean Airlines
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aegean Airlines in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aegean Airlines.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aegean Airlines. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aegean Airlines
Compound Sentences with Aegean Airlines
Complex Sentences with Aegean Airlines
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aegean Airlines