balcony in a sentence
1) Its large balconies offer stunning sea view.
2) The third balcony extended five full stories.
3) All balconies are furnished with outdoor furniture.
4) Large living room with french windows leading onto sunny balcony.
balcony example sentences5) The clock balcony is located 34 metres above the ground.
6) This historical monument shows beautiful balconies on both fronts.
7) Other houses today have black iron balconies.
8) The units are three storey brick buildings with central balconies.
9) Under the balcony three crosses were erected.
10) A front balcony is a second floor plus !
11) On the upper floors are wooden balconies.
12) It has 90 standard rooms with balcony.
13) Flags of various nations hung from balconies.
14) Each room has a timber balcony overlooking the water.
example sentences with balcony15) The view from my chosen balcony was superb.
16) The alley shows a row of opposing balconies.
17) It has rooms with private facilities and balconies.
18) All rooms have private facilities and balconies.
19) Each features a balcony with lovely views.
20) A balcony is available for a small supplement.
21) The view from the balcony was excellent.
22) It is quite sunny and has a large balcony.
23) They stepped out slowly onto the balcony together.
24) A balcony too small to sit on outside every window.
25) Each room has a private balcony or terrace.
26) The balcony looks onto the steep hillside behind the property.
27) Having a balcony was also very nice.
How to use balcony in a sentence28) Why not book a deluxe balcony room.
29) It also made enjoying oneself on said balcony impossible.
30) The dress circle occupied a second floor balcony which seated 550.
31) The balconies rest largely on these beams.
32) Scene 3 reveals two balconies side by side.
33) On the west wall is the stage staff balcony.
34) Cinema 2 was located on the original balcony.
35) In 1933 he commissioned a superbly designed organ balcony.
36) What had somebody found in the third floor balcony.
37) Some soldiers are leaning over the balcony.
38) Concrete balconies ran the length of each floor.
39) The boiler burst and the balcony was declared unsafe.
40) Its façade has balconies and windows elaborated in sandstone.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balcony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balcony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balcony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balcony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balcony.
20 examples of simple sentences of balcony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balcony
Compound Sentences with balcony
Complex Sentences with balcony
Compound-Complex Sentences with balcony