Expressions - Collocations of the word " axiom "
|accept axiom||1) If one accepts the axiom of choice, the answer is yes.|
2) There is no axiom accepted by science that forbids scientific inquiry into origin questions.
more accept axiom sentences
|additional axiom||1) The final step derived Einstein's equations from the weakest possible set of additional axioms.|
2) A topos can also be considered as a specific type of category with two additional topos axioms.
more additional axiom sentences
|add axiom||1) One can add further axioms restricting the dimension or the coordinate ring.|
2) adding axioms to "K" gives rise to other well-known modal systems.
more add axiom sentences
|assume axiom||1) I do assume the axioms, and I do assume existence.|
2) Or, does the objector assume the axioms as well.
more assume axiom sentences
|basic axiom||1) It has been a basic axiom that successful FID programs are real partnerships.|
2) Applying it in discussion where basic axioms are in dispute, is another story.
more basic axiom sentences
|call axiom||1) This property is called the normalisation axiom.|
2) This sentence is called the second-order induction axiom.
more call axiom sentences
|certain axiom||1) This selection will be subject to certain axioms, stated below.|
2) This approach also adds certain axioms about equality to the deductive system employed.
more certain axiom sentences
|comprehension axiom||1) Second-order semantics eliminates the need for the comprehension axiom, because these semantics imply that every possible set exists.|
2) This holds because the set of comprehension axioms is a computable set (i.e., a recursive set).
more comprehension axiom sentences
|Euclid axiom||1) Leibniz's improvement of Euclid's axiom contains the same concept.|
2) Euclid's fifth axiom 6 of geometry is illustrated in the diagram below.
more Euclid axiom sentences
|follow axiom||1) Different equality axioms are followed by state holders.|
2) The two dogmas are jointly encapsulated in the following axiom.
more follow axiom sentences
|fundamental axiom||1) Nulle terre sans seigneur was one of the fundamental axioms of feudalism.|
2) Schleiermacher had no doubts about it: it was the fundamental axiom of his whole system.
more fundamental axiom sentences
|group axiom||1) Thus a group homomorphism respects all the structure of "G" provided by the group axioms.|
2) With the proper generalization of the group axioms this gives rise to an "n"-ary group.
more group axiom sentences
|induction axiom||1) This sentence is called the second-order induction axiom.|
2) induction axioms are also implicit, and are needed only to prove program properties.
more induction axiom sentences
|logical axiom||1) Thus non-logical axioms, unlike logical axioms, are not "tautologies".|
2) We fix some axiomatization of the predicate calculus: logical axioms and rules of inference.
more logical axiom sentences
|old axiom||1) I didn't know the old horse players' axiom "don't make mind bets.|
2) This case is one which emphatically supports the old axiom: 'Prevention is better than cure'.
more old axiom sentences
|Peano axiom||1) The Peano axioms contain three types of statements.|
2) The Peano axioms can also be understood using category theory.
more Peano axiom sentences
|require axiom||1) Not every situation requires the axiom of choice.|
2) However, specifying an isomorphism requires the axiom of choice.
more require axiom sentences
|satisfy axiom||1) These meet and join operations satisfy the axioms defining a lattice.|
2) One can check that all field axioms are satisfied .
more satisfy axiom sentences
|use axiom||1) Then use all three axioms of a stochastic set.|
2) Gudykunst uses 47 axioms as building blocks for the theorems of AUM.
more use axiom sentences
|ZFC axiom||1) There are many equivalent formulations of the ZFC axioms.|
2) Metamath version of the ZFC axioms – A concise and nonredundant axiomatization.
more ZFC axiom sentences
|axiom of choice||1) The proof needs the axiom of choice.|
2) Not every situation requires the axiom of choice.
more axiom of choice sentences
|axiom||1) Many mathematical axioms are based upon recursive rules.|
2) Different equality axioms are followed by state holders.
more axiom sentences
Expressions with the word axiom
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: