readily attainable in a sentence
1) Strategies are the more readily attainable skills in historical thinking.
2) It is the most popular and readily attainable form of exercise.
3) As can be seen, high enantiomeric excesses are much readily attainable for the unreacted starting material.
4) This would give a rich and readily attainable texture to add to our sound, and came in very useful indeed.
readily attainable example sentences5) Both utilize the craft project the kids made at the beginning of your party and other NON-DAMAGING, readily attainable equipment.
6) Hardscaping : Enhancing your outdoor living experience, while improving your home's value, is readily attainable with the hardscaping services.
7) It may also be appropriate in areas with historically low levels of forest cover if the afforestation standards are set at levels that are readily attainable for virtually any parcel.
8) Technology behind sequencing a human genome has advanced leaps and bounds within the last decade to the point that it's a readily attainable for those seeking the service.
9) I followed a 100 rep program a few years ago, and by applying the same training principles to this challenge, 100 reps of 100 lbs by the end of the year is readily attainable.
10) Duncan and Lukes therefore have a much broader view of the function of theory than does Dahl, for whom the separation of fact and value appears an obvious and readily attainable objective.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of readily attainable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of readily attainable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with readily attainable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word readily attainable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with readily attainable.
20 examples of simple sentences of readily attainable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of readily attainable
Compound Sentences with readily attainable
Complex Sentences with readily attainable
Compound-Complex Sentences with readily attainable