|adrift||1) Without language human beings are cast adrift .|
2) Berger was a further 46 points adrift .
more adrift sentences
|adrift from||1) To be set adrift from the one you knew.|
2) He was pretty well adrift from realities at that time.
more adrift from sentences
|adrift in life||1) He was then adrift in life , and alone.|
more adrift in life sentences
|adrift of||1) They were eight points adrift of closest rivals Monaghan United.|
2) Third-placed Manchester City are eight points adrift of top place.
more adrift of sentences
|be adrift||1) We 're adrift – culturally, financially.|
2) I was adrift within the body of Creation.
more be adrift sentences
|cast adrift||1) Without language human beings are cast adrift .|
2) Here the President finds himself cast adrift .
more cast adrift sentences
|come adrift||1) The ship came adrift on 22October and the party spent three days recapturing her.|
2) Shortly after this I nearly suffocated when the pipe of my breathing apparatus came adrift .
more come adrift sentences
|cut adrift||1) Is philosophy permanently cut adrift from its grounding in being and anthropology?|
2) Dark clumps of water hyacinths floated downstream like tiny islands cut adrift .
more cut adrift sentences
|go adrift||1) The America people are on their own with a Government gone adrift .|
2) Ten people were initially feared dead after their boat went adrift during the storm.
more go adrift sentences
|hours adrift||1) They, too, had spent about 24 hours adrift after being shot down.|
2) Rafał Sonik completed a Yamaha 1–2–3, albeit over three hours adrift of Patronelli.
more hours adrift sentences
|leave adrift||1) However, the SDF-3 is left adrift in space.|
2) Goldfaden and his troupe were left adrift in Saint Petersburg.
more leave adrift sentences
|minutes adrift||1) By now McRae was down to seventh, four minutes adrift and close to tears.|
2) Tiptree Road Runners' Sue Baker, celebrating her 33rd birthday, was runner-up, 11 minutes adrift .
more minutes adrift sentences
|points adrift||1) Berger was a further 46 points adrift .|
2) Manchester City are a further two points adrift .
more points adrift sentences
|seconds adrift||1) By the six-mile mark he was already 44 seconds adrift .|
2) Some 36 seconds adrift in second place was Mike Grafton.
more seconds adrift sentences
|set adrift||1) Maybe the whole group should be spun off and set adrift .|
2) To be set adrift from the one you knew.
more set adrift sentences