wear backpack in a sentence
1) Why does he wear a backpack instead of carry a briefcase?
2) wearing a backpack for safety is not really a good idea.
3) Washington wearing a 25-pound backpack.
4) Lightweight types of backpacks are sometimes worn on only one shoulder strap.
wear backpack example sentences5) This is also a handy position for carry if also wearing a backpack.
6) The shorter back on the Archi-Enduro allows the rider to comfortably wear a backpack .
7) Alfredo had never worn a backpack before but after few minutes seemed born to wear it.
8) Shockingly, Nabiki is also wearing a backpack, and she seems content to accompany Ranma.
9) And I can totally see William wearing a backpack that says " I'm the Daddy"!
10) backpacks are sometimes worn as fashion accessories, in which they perform the same function as a purse.
11) It is also less fatiguing to the applicator than wearing the backpack, and allows more freedom of movement.
12) The only safe way would be to wear a weighted backpack and hold a small weight out in front.
13) But wearing a backpack can press on nerves in your shoulders or elsewhere and exacerbate problems like thoracic outlet syndrome.
14) And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy, uh, 'cause she's wearing a backpack.
example sentences with backpack15) He wears a brown canvas backpack with 4 collectible trading cards, Convention pin, and his own Seymore C. Trader pin.
16) Let your child wear a heavy backpack (weighted to their liking with books and with the straps padded as needed).
17) If we had difficulty staying on the left-hand side, it was suggested we use means to ensure we couldn't turn onto our backs or right-hand side during sleep such as wearing a small backpack.
18) The film claims that he charged from a landing craft onto Utah Beach, wearing a backpack, in which more than 70 handwritten pages of "Catcher" were stashed.
19) It was like a ballet in slow motion -- everybody wearing backpacks and moving to their own 'music.' In fact, it was like moving a small army and, magically they did it.
20) The trouble is that I have to wear a backpack since I have camera stuff, my stuff, and Celeste's stuff.
21) The agents are then seen chasing what seems to be Micah down to a pier; however "Micah" is really Sylar, since the real Micah ( wearing the backpack) is hiding and watching.
22) The BBC reported (and television coverage showed) that he was wearing a small black backpack which the police had him remove before undoing his shirt.
23) The pocket is positioned just below where your sternum strap sits, so that you can easily access the pocket while wearing a backpack.
24) Many different websites have identified the creature as a film crew member wearing a backpack who was discreetly positioned to direct the caribou herds.
25) There is still a tradition in Flanders of pardoning and releasing one prisoner every year under the condition that this prisoner walks to Santiago wearing a heavy backpack, accompanied by a guard.
26) The two exceptions are "The ClueFinders Math Adventures", in which no items need to be collected, and "The Cluefinders 6th Grade Adventures", in which Leslie wears the backpack instead.
27) In all but two entires in the series, she wears a yellow backpack, which serves as an inventory for items collected in the game.
28) The also happens with a film actor wearing lightweight mockup air cylinders (in somewhat the same manner as an actor carrying an empty suitcase or wearing an empty camping backpack).
29) Japanese units attempted to distinguish former soldiers from civilians by checking if they had marks on their shoulders from wearing a backpack or carrying a rifle.
30) The grainy black and white footage shows the schoolgirl, who is wearing a backpack, holding the child for a few seconds before slamming him into the ground.
31) On the way there, they came across a loan hitch hiker ( wearing a very vibrant orange backpack) who begs for them to stop and help him.
32) A few decades later, and the schoolyard staple has expanded, so that it's now easy to be chic and professional while wearing a backpack.
33) It is believed another man, of tall build and wearing a backpack, came to her aid, shielding her from more blows.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wear backpack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wear backpack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wear backpack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wear backpack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wear backpack.
20 examples of simple sentences of wear backpack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wear backpack
Compound Sentences with wear backpack
Complex Sentences with wear backpack
Compound-Complex Sentences with wear backpack