violent backlash in a sentence
1) In a violent backlash a number of journalists including a British photographer were killed by rampaging mobs.
2) All activists have to calculate: Do we keep pushing for change and risk a violent backlash?
3) In a violent backlash a number of journalists, including a British photographer, were killed by rampaging mobs.
4) I fear a strong and possibly violent public backlash that will make the recent riots look like an afternoon tea party .
violent backlash example sentences5) This gave rise to fears of a violent backlash from fundamentalist quarters; the police and military were placed on high alert.
6) A violent, Turkish nationalist backlash to what is viewed as illegitimate concessions offered to the PKK cannot be ruled out.
7) Horthy's authoritarianism and the violent anti-communist backlash resulted in interwar Hungary having one of the quietest political landscapes in Eastern Europe.
8) We also come across some dangerous situations with some, especially younger exmuslims, that can face a violent backlash from their conservative families for being too Westernized.
9) Nothing -- not even the violent backlash of her neglected husband, Andy (Nicholas Pryor) -- is allowed to interfere with her pet project.
10) In fear of a violent backlash from the populous Indo community in Batavia, the Governor-General at the time ordered the army to the highest state of preparedness.
11) Publicly, he explained that (for his own sake) Dion was temporarily at Athens so (with his current obstinance) he wouldn't provoke some violent backlash against the despot.
12) Radical elements in the country perceived the MDC project to have been an attempt to restore a limited form of white minority rule and this produced a violent backlash.
13) Carp was shocked by the violent backlash, and, although he did not sign up to a common platform, joined the peaceful March of Mourning into the Assembly Palace.
14) Camber spends much of the summer in Grecotha with Joram, though he continues his work with the Camberian Council to prepare Deryni in Gwynedd for a violent anti-Deryni backlash.
example sentences with backlash15) The text reveals that as a result of the war there was a violent backlash against the culture of advanced knowledge and technology that had led to the development of nuclear weapons.
16) After Mongol rule had been ended by the Ming Dynasty in 1368, this led to a violent Chinese backlash against West and Central Asians.
17) In that incident, unknown reformers had posted placards in various cities attacking the Catholic mass, which provoked a violent backlash against Protestants.
18) Videos posted by Tunisian students have provoked a violent backlash by conservative Muslims, condemnations from the education minister and hundreds of new copycat videos online.
19) Movie theaters would be afraid of the violent backlash . The life of Mohammed would have to be released on DVD or online – streaming on demand.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of violent backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of violent backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with violent backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word violent backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with violent backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of violent backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of violent backlash
Compound Sentences with violent backlash
Complex Sentences with violent backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with violent backlash