possible backlash in a sentence
1) It will also prevent a possible backlash from the internet that you may not have expected.
2) Market Backlash: Studies and surveys have suggested a possible backlash against cloud providers and technology companies generally.
3) Republicans fear a possible backlash against program cuts and furloughs of government workers and contractors, especially at military bases.
4) They suggest a possible backlash against the Republican controlled House and some of the decisions of the Roberts court.
possible backlash example sentences5) In order to protect him from a possible backlash from his schoolmates, his teachers coined the pen-name "Yukio Mishima".
6) Yesterday we saw the first signs of a possible backlash against Obama's open borders policy in the small community of Murrieta, California.
7) I think that Keith and Chris are brave to go against the republican grain, by simply speaking the truth despite possible backlash.
8) The choice of methods and subjects of information collection, during an election period, must be sensitive to the possibility of interpretation as a political intent and possible backlash.
9) The Boards were concerned by any possible public backlash over the cost or assumed reduction in civil liberties that locals may have incurred due to the project.
10) The ground issue cast doubt on the club's continuing existence, and a possible backlash from fans against the way that their club was being run.
11) As the Justice League battled the empowered criminals, Amanda Waller revealed that Ace was dying and a possible psychic backlash caused by her death could kill millions.
12) It suggested the unfolding White House strategy to build support was beginning to pay off, though many congressmen are uneasy about a possible backlash.
13) The source, who was part of the pact, claimed that most PDP governors have not spoken because they are afraid of " possible backlash" from the Presidency.
14) But in a sign of the possible backlash to come, a leftist group scornful of the rapprochement launched a bomb and missile attack on government buildings on Wednesday night.
example sentences with backlash15) Despite the possible backlash if he is not in our " ones to watch" list, Federer's injury issues means he faces a tough task of reaching the US Open's last four.
16) Not to speak for the victims, but I have often read that many victims do not come forward out of embarrassment and possible backlash or slander thrown at them for possible false allegations.
17) A high alert was declared for Israel units on the Syrian and Lebanese borders for a possible backlash, after unusual military movements were detected in Syria and among Hezbollah concentrations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of possible backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of possible backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with possible backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word possible backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with possible backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of possible backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of possible backlash
Compound Sentences with possible backlash
Complex Sentences with possible backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with possible backlash