potential backlash in a sentence
1) Advertisement Labor is seeking to capitalise on a potential backlash .
2) Otherwise, they leave themselves open to too much danger from a potential consumer backlash.
3) However, this potential backlash should not discourage businesses from being social with their customers.
4) This allowed the group to criticize without responsibility, and kept them away from any potential backlash.
potential backlash example sentences5) Suspicious minds might think that EA is doing some backtracking to cut potential gamer backlash off at the pass .
6) One hopes however they have though through this potential backlash and have put procedures in place to handle it well.
7) The paper discusses the process of building a demonstrated foundation of commitment to environmental stewardship to avoid potential backlash from environmental groups.
8) Or perhaps Google was unsure about the product itself, and didn't want to overhype it -- and then face a potential backlash.
9) Moreover, from a political standpoint, why would you terminate a state employee knowing there is obvious potential backlash based on the family matter?
10) Certain cabinet members favored lower corporate taxes, while others were wary of the potential political backlash for cutting taxes on large firms while raising taxes on consumers.
11) Sometime during Episode 43, Rob made the quote, "Philly is a dump", much to the chagrin of his cohost Brian, due to the potential backlash received form Philly listeners.
12) G tells Varla of his feelings for her, prompting him and Isaac to discuss the moral and political messages in the game's storyline and potential backlash, particularly from feminists.
13) Ahead of the 2006–07 season, Bobby Charlton warned Ronaldo that he would be booed by opposition fans, but backed him to overcome any potential backlash, as did Rooney.
14) Getting gang approval for a hit is all the more crucial when the target has a high profile because of potential backlash the gang as a whole could suffer, Walker said.
example sentences with backlash15) However, be aware that if your brand decides to take a stance on a controversial topic, be prepared for potential backlash.
16) " Clolery wrote: "The organization was out-maneuvered by Planned Parenthood because the potential backlash of cutting funding was clearly miscalculated.
17) The article notes that, according to the study, companies "looking to diversify their employee ranks should brace for a potential backlash." Rachel Feintzeig reports:
18) " Head coach John Fox put it like this recently when asked about potential backlash in the locker room: On the field, the Broncos will have to find an impact rusher for passing downs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potential backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potential backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potential backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potential backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potential backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of potential backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potential backlash
Compound Sentences with potential backlash
Complex Sentences with potential backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with potential backlash