provoke backlash in a sentence
1) But the plan has provoked a backlash .
2) And it provoked a furious backlash from Labour and union leaders.
3) Already, this unprecedented move has provoked a backlash against the generals.
4) The changes provoked a backlash from regular viewers, and ratings plummeted.
provoke backlash example sentences5) In addition, managed care organizations have provoked considerable backlash among consumers and providers.
6) The accord was extremely unpopular in China, and provoked an immediate backlash.
7) Racism, sexism and the FBI combined to provoke a backlash against her.
8) It provoked a widespread backlash.
9) But the idea of a nonbelieving chaplain in the U.S. military has provoked a backlash .
10) On July 25 the Croatian parliament approved 12 constitutional changes which in turn provoked a serious Serbian backlash.
11) Sometimes your sassy mouth can get you in trouble, but you were made to provoke backlash.
12) Likewise, the company is happy to reminisce about the backlash provoked by the introduction of New Coke in 1985.
13) Garrison and his uncompromising rhetoric provoked a backlash both in the North and South and escalated regional tension prior to the war.
14) The DHAC did, in fact, provoke a backlash but it was by no means as intense as the persecution which many earlier Irish leftists had to suffer.
example sentences with backlash15) As we shall see, however, when an embassy's lethargy might provoke a domestic backlash, the diplomats can be persuaded to act with more vivacity.
16) These big corporate crimes provoked a backlash, prompting a strong wish (certainly presented and reflected in the media and by politicians) for leaders of substance; leaders that people could trust.
17) This provoked a major backlash among Social Movement Theorists, and the idea that organization in social movements is harmful has been largely discredited.
18) The condition for the ability to properly work is that he has to always be happy for the rest of his life, and a single flick of sadness at his heart may provoke a backlash that can kill him.
19) It provoked a furious backlash from Yeltsin's opponents, including those inside the Russian Federation Supreme Soviet, where moves were set in train to hold a vote of no confidence in his leadership.
20) Publicly, he explained that (for his own sake) Dion was temporarily at Athens so (with his current obstinance) he wouldn't provoke some violent backlash against the despot.
21) This, along with similar comments in broadsheet newspapers of the time, provoked a furious backlash from other pupils of Chenevix-Trench, who set about proving Peel's "one in ten" rule.
22) These projects displaced thousands, closed hundreds of businesses, and provoked a furious backlash, which in turn ensured the survival of many historic neighborhoods.
23) FirstGroup was awarded the right to operate the West Coast franchise in September, which provoked a backlash from the then current operator Virgin Trains.
24) One senior UN official familiar said U.S. efforts to escalate sanctions against Iran would provoke a nationalistic backlash by Iran that would set back the IAEA investigation in Iran.
25) This provoked a backlash from some of the peninsula's more established residents (many of whom are of Irish Catholic heritage).
26) The HDZ began to recover when the International Criminal Tribunal began to prosecute Croatian Army commanders, thus provoking a major backlash among the Croatian public.
27) In the short-term these movements provoked a conservative backlash, seen in De Gaulle's 1968 election victory and the election of Richard Nixon in the United States.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provoke backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provoke backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provoke backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provoke backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provoke backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of provoke backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provoke backlash
Compound Sentences with provoke backlash
Complex Sentences with provoke backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with provoke backlash