prompt backlash in a sentence
1) That legislation prompted a major backlash from Internet activists, who fear it would undermine Internet privacy.
2) Unfortunately, his conversion prompted serious backlash against the Calvinists from the predominately Lutheran population in Hesse.
3) The policy applied across all 703 UK M u0026S stores and prompted a strong backlash by customers.
4) It started with him choosing the Republic over Northern Ireland which prompted a backlash from some supporters .
prompt backlash example sentences5) The ISIS regime has prompted a backlash, with occasional civilian protests in Raqqa and Deir al-Zor.
6) Although her work prompted a huge backlash against the company, Tarbell claims to have been surprised at its magnitude.
7) Though it drew no official response, it prompted a severe backlash, especially from among priests of other Buddhist schools.
8) The Yemeni government's response to protests prompted a backlash even from traditional allies like the United States and Saudi Arabia.
9) Such public deception prompted backlash, one example where a mayor called for the city's removal of for-profit clothing donation bins.
10) If you're on Facebook or Twitter, there's no way you missed the Stop Kony video that prompted backlash after going viral last week.
11) The episode prompted a backlash among listeners, who criticized Robert Krulwich for insensitivity, racism, and their disregard for Yang's personal experience with the region in question.
12) The band came to a consensus to let the kiss remain on the final cut, prompting a backlash from a few members of their audience, who took offense at the action.
13) While this prompted a backlash among some long-time fans, Metallica remained one of the most successful bands in the world into the new century.
14) RELATED Investors expect social media companies, which command lofty valuations, to post high growth rates and even a slight miss prompts a backlash from Wall Street analysts and investors.
example sentences with backlash15) The semester programme has prompted a backlash from some member states as it is seen as adding to the EU's democratic deficit.
16) That prompted a quarter of a million hits and reports of an investigation by the country's minister of education and that prompted a backlash.
17) Mr Macia was dragged down the street by a moving police van while two officers picked up his legs The incident has prompted a furious backlash in South Africa.
18) Previous documents have already pointed towards a wide-ranging effort to surveil the EU across several countries, prompting European backlash against the US.
19) The discussion prompted a backlash from listeners, who branded the poll "nasty" and said the station should be supporting the local star.
20) " However, this prompted a backlash.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prompt backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prompt backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prompt backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prompt backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prompt backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of prompt backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prompt backlash
Compound Sentences with prompt backlash
Complex Sentences with prompt backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with prompt backlash