slump back into in a sentence
1) He was still slumped back into the leather club chair.
2) O slumps back into the chair and starts rocking.
3) With a sigh she slumped back into herself, shoulders hunched.
4) Ruth slumped back into her chair.
slump back into example sentences5) I slumped back into my seat.
6) He slumped back into the corner.
7) She slumped back into the chair and he, too, sat.
8) A few minutes later she slumped back into the front seat of the Granada.
9) Eb tossed the daily paper on to the floor, as he slumped back into his chair.
10) Why, the Saotomes are practically family." Genma started to speak, appeared to think better of it, and slumped back into his seat.
11) All slumped back into the ground, one directly in front of me with half of his skull gone and his brain exposed.
12) Whatever it is seeking, it does not find; the tendril soon goes limp and slumps back into bits of glass." The word is a mental takeable.
13) He looked up as Corbett entered, smiled and half rose before slumping back into the seat again as if he really could not be bothered.
14) Heart pounding still from the certainty that here was the returning shade of one of her grandfather's mistresses, Louisa slumped back into her chair and dropped the pen.
example sentences with 015) I have slumped back into a plateau now, and will thus dedicate 20 hours, over the next two weeks, to pure drills.
16) But when the jubilant choral numbers subside, as inevitably they must, "Sister Act" slumps back into bland musical-theater grooves and mostly lacks the light of invigorating inspiration.
17) As she entered the doorway to the living room, she saw Virgil standing up and then suddenly slump back into his chair.
18) The obvious danger is that if they are unable to earn a living for themselves, that states of Central Europe will slump back into their earlier condition.
19) He eventually slumps back into his seat, his smarting face and aching eyes reminding him of the misled thought journey that took him back round to before where he started.
20) He slumps back into his chair like an embittered tramp, drawing deeply on his cigarettes, sinking into an early morning reverie.
21) (1) Tend to sit on the edge of your chair; you will be less likely to slump back into it.
22) 'So much for the bliss of rural life,' snapped the superintendent, as she slumped back into her seat, her nose wrinkling.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slump back into
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slump back into with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slump back into
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slump back into in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slump back into.
20 examples of simple sentences of slump back into. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slump back into
Compound Sentences with slump back into
Complex Sentences with slump back into
Compound-Complex Sentences with slump back into