disadvantaged background in a sentence
1) Fellowships are available to under-represented minorities and students with economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
2) Achievement Awards are given to financially needy students coming from the most disadvantaged backgrounds.
3) The program then expanded to provide welfare to almost anyone from a disadvantaged background.
4) An attempt to increase breast feeding rates among mothers from disadvantaged backgrounds has been a roaring success.
disadvantaged background example sentences5) People from disadvantaged backgrounds, young people, and women all are eligible to become boss.
6) These children come from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds and have no opportunities for formal education.
7) Policy in broadcasting should encourage increasing the ownership of private broadcasting services by people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
8) The cash targets extra money to schools depending on the number of children from disadvantaged backgrounds they have.
9) The pupil premium is a new funding stream to help schools address low attainment among children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
10) Such products are ( understandably) most commonly accessed and used amongst people from the most disadvantaged backgrounds.
11) How would you work with students who perform below grade level, especially those from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds?
12) The state is leaving gifted students, particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds, behind, a parliamentary inquiry has found.
13) Its remit is to come up with policy plans to help children from disadvantaged backgrounds to fulfil their potential.
14) Shawnee State University's federally funded TRIO programs prepare qualified individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds for programs of post-secondary education.
example sentences with background15) Various claims have been made that people from disadvantaged backgrounds might lose out as a result of our reforms .
16) Students from disadvantaged backgrounds were particularly hard hit according to a 2012 report from the National Center for Education statistics.
17) The foundation also operates a horticultural and life skills college on the reserve, training young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
18) The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is for New Jersey students who are educationally and economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
19) In other words, childcare is downwardly mobile work, even for people from relatively disadvantaged backgrounds to start with.
20) The proportion of school-leavers from disadvantaged backgrounds applying in England, Northern Ireland and Scotland has increased to record levels.
21) The university has a strong emphasis on recruiting first-generation university students and those from disadvantaged backgrounds while striving for academic rigor.
22) The two universities have made individual and combined efforts in recent years to promote themselves to potential applicants from disadvantaged backgrounds.
23) The American Institute of Graphic Artists offers the World Studio AIGA Scholarship for minorities and students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
24) Scholars come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, with approximately half of all OYE families making less than $210 per month.
25) More than 1,200 teenagers from 'educationally and socially disadvantaged backgrounds' have been supported through the national programme so far.
26) Firstly, those born into disadvantaged backgrounds deserve a chance, just like anyone else to get on in the world.
27) Following in the footsteps of its founders, DePaul places special emphasis on recruiting first-generation students and others from disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to use background in a sentence28) Often, they come from disadvantaged backgrounds, and they can feel left out very easily, they can feel neglected.
29) Of course there are people who come from disadvantaged backgrounds; of course we must do what we can about it.
30) There is also anecdotal evidence that it gives students from disadvantaged backgrounds greater confidence to actually make an application (ibid).
31) Patient And Love Charity is a non-profit organisation dedicated to providing advice and support services for families and individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds.
32) Community Arts are available to communities all around Birmingham and England so that those from disadvantaged backgrounds have access to culture, creativity and opportunity.
33) Students must be attending a postsecondary institution in New Jersey and must be from a financially disadvantaged background as defined by Educational Opportunity Fund guidelines.
34) Universities that want to improve their selection procedures by identifying talented people (of any colour or creed) from disadvantaged backgrounds should be encouraged.
35) Given that it seems pretty clear that "mental illness" comes from trauma and stress it's not surprising that people who come from disadvantaged backgrounds have more of it.
36) UC Irvine Law School's Pre-Law Outreach Program held its annual informational programs this summer in order to help students from disadvantaged backgrounds prepare for and apply to law school.
37) Ellis was a graduate of StreetSquash, a community-based organization in New York City that works with promising students from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disadvantaged background
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disadvantaged background with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disadvantaged background
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disadvantaged background in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disadvantaged background.
20 examples of simple sentences of disadvantaged background. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disadvantaged background
Compound Sentences with disadvantaged background
Complex Sentences with disadvantaged background
Compound-Complex Sentences with disadvantaged background