economic background in a sentence
1) The group is diverse in both age and economic background .
2) Some members may have a particularly difficult economic background.
3) They came from a range of economic backgrounds.
4) At the present time, the global economic background is bleak.
economic background example sentences5) We appear to have come from similar economic backgrounds.
6) Rachel understood and believed that leaders come from all economic backgrounds.
7) Vacation clubs cater to a wide range of economic backgrounds and income levels.
8) Perhaps because I am the same age and economic background as the writer.
9) Osborne has the economic background, but I suggest is just a little uncompromising.
10) Those Spaniards from humble economic backgrounds often married richer Aztecs, often as concubines.
11) Beard is the first to compare the economic backgrounds of elites with their mass counterparts.
12) These processes occur within the wider political, cultural and economic background termed the socio-technical landscape.
13) We believe, however, that the economic background is also justification for such a solution.
14) These students mostly come from public schools from various areas, having similar social and economic background.
example sentences with background15) They review how life is in the projects including their families, social, and economic backgrounds.
16) Students' faces of all nationalities, race, economic backgrounds and scholastic levels exude unspoken confidence.
17) In the library, I've met a lot of people from various towns and economic backgrounds.
18) She has a different economic background - although the differences might not be a significant as it seems.
19) He has always publicly advocated affirmative action based on economic background and geographical location, not based on race.
20) The characters portrayed on the soap opera are from varied ethnic, religious, educational, and economic backgrounds.
21) SMCC serves the educational needs of young men and women of diverse religious, ethnic, and economic backgrounds.
22) It covers the economic background and causes, from the international gold standard to agricultural over-production in the US.
23) We need to find ways to build bridges to reach people from different racial, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
24) As an exposition of economic questions by an articulate man with an academic economic background, it was quite disgraceful.
25) The founding of Cetinje was conditioned by the historical, political, and economic background in the 15th century.
26) Each of the rig Vedas detail the social, religious, political and economic background of civilization at that time.
27) A third study found that adults who grew up in poverty showed more memory deficit than others from different economic backgrounds.
How to use background in a sentence28) In daily life, risk means different things to different people, depending on their social, cultural and economic backgrounds.
29) As they do with school failure, race and economic background influence the effect of father absence on labor market success.
30) The Fellows represent a broad range of academic, work, cultural, racial and economic backgrounds, ages and interests.
31) Historical, social, and economic background factors are also considered, along with major issues of U.S.-Latin American relations.
32) The historical, political, social and economic backgrounds of the occupied regions in which they may be called upon to function.
33) The staff includes secular, Muslim, Christian and Samaritan men and women with differing ideological orientations and social and economic backgrounds.
34) Shia Lebanon, when not subject to political repression, was generally neglected, sinking further and further into the economic background.
35) Tall Timbers Publishing Company created the program, which provides a comprehensive learning opportunity for students of all ethnic and economic backgrounds.
36) Inequity, like height, can be viewed as a natural condition, one not based on economic background and social situations.
37) There is no way to profile these shooters - they come in all races, sexes, nationalities, and economic backgrounds.
38) Wood establishes his subjects' social and economic backgrounds, but then focuses on their personalities and philosophies, revealed through their correspondence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of economic background
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of economic background with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with economic background
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word economic background in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with economic background.
20 examples of simple sentences of economic background. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of economic background
Compound Sentences with economic background
Complex Sentences with economic background
Compound-Complex Sentences with economic background