dramatic backdrop in a sentence
1) The uninterrupted panoramic sea views provide a dramatic backdrop whatever the season.
2) The spire of Salisbury Cathedral forms a dramatic backdrop .
3) The dark background makes a dramatic backdrop for these hanging basket begonias.
4) Through it all, Colorado's fourteeners provide a dramatic backdrop.
dramatic backdrop example sentences5) The Memphis-Arkansas Memorial Bridge creates a dramatic backdrop for it all.
6) As an outdoor stage, the ruin offers a dramatic backdrop for cultural events.
7) Views can create dramatic backdrops for a home – always take advantage of appropriate views .
8) Adams provide a dramatic backdrop for serene and peaceful seating nooks and gardens within the meticulously kept grounds.
9) The South Fork drops over a series of three waterfalls, each with dramatic backdrops of Mt.
10) We made an afternoon landing on Cuverville Island to photograph a large gentoo penguin colony against a dramatic mountain backdrop.
11) Snow caps the Sierra Nevada mountains and clouds hug the foothills to provide a dramatic backdrop to the downtown Fresno skyline.
12) Louis Hill personally selected the sites for all of these buildings, choosing each for their dramatic scenic backdrops and views.
13) In 2013 the song served as the dramatic backdrop for a dialogue-free scene in the pilot of "The Americans".
14) King Arthur's Labyrinth (Corris) An underground storytelling adventure using a disused Welsh slate mine as a dramatic backdrop.
example sentences with backdrop15) Interestingly enough, both are situated on the sides of hills, giving an even more dramatic backdrop to their monumental architecture.
16) Fighter Group (978Kb JPEG) I thought I got a little lucky here as the clouds behind the planes make just such a nice dramatic backdrop for them.
17) The east face of the Elkhorn Mountains is one of the great natural settings in Baker County, forming the dramatic backdrop for Baker Valley, and it's in danger.
18) The walls of these two galleries are painted a deep gray, providing a dramatic backdrop for the elaborate frames of the collection.
19) Circular and only 32 km in circumference, it is dominated by high mountain peaks which rise to 653metres from which lush rain forests cascade and provide a dramatic backdrop to a palm-fringed shore.
20) It's about the game, about strategy, and about impossible to stay focused when nearly every hole offers dramatic mountain backdrops.
21) Several large glaciers provide a dramatic backdrop for the tens of thousands of King Penguins that nest in the tussock grass of this remarkable ecosystem.
22) As energy-charged as his life, Tim's infectious enthusiasm was brought alive using video footage, sound effects and images to provide a dramatic backdrop to his gripping stories.
23) This area provides nesting habitat for locally unique and colorful species including warblers, orioles and buntings, against a dramatic scenic backdrop.
24) MAX BYRD reads from THE PARIS DEADLINE, a new novel set against the dramatic backdrop of Paris in the Jazz Age – a fascinating suspense tale interwoven with rich historical detail.
25) Huge cliffs form a fjord like land and seascapes, which define the coastline, providing a dramatic backdrop both above and below water.
26) But war is simply a dramatic backdrop to the novel, for the material of history is recycled into a mush of individual lives.
27) Set in the magnificent wilderness moonscape of Ladakh, India, the road journey and the strange encounters that follow provide a dramatic backdrop for the relationship that develops between the two.
28) The Clarke Range to the west of the town contains the small, former gold mining town of Dittmer and provide a dramatic backdrop to the area.
29) The plateau, flanked by Devil's Peak to the east and by Lion's Head to the west, forms a dramatic backdrop to Cape Town.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dramatic backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dramatic backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dramatic backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dramatic backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dramatic backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of dramatic backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dramatic backdrop
Compound Sentences with dramatic backdrop
Complex Sentences with dramatic backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with dramatic backdrop