fear backlash in a sentence
1) They fear a backlash from the war.
2) fearing more backlash, Díaz spiked the column.
3) I fear a backlash because of this horrible online dialogue.
4) The government fearing a backlash from the public toned down its policies.
fear backlash example sentences5) And he feared a backlash among southern whites who opposed a federal "invasion".
6) They were never sued by Nintendo as the company probably feared a public relations backlash.
7) fearing backlash from party moderates and voters, the House leadership quickly reinstated the rule.
8) fearing a backlash back home, Blount merely signed the treaty as a witness.
9) McFadden turned him down - stating that he feared a backlash from his own community.
10) Many left because they feared a backlash against them over the Israelis mistreatment of the Palestinians .
11) Now I think it was because I felt uncomfortable, and perhaps may have feared the backlash.
12) The complexity of the man is topped off with a refreshing sense of humor that doesn't fear backlash.
13) Republicans fear a possible backlash against program cuts and furloughs of government workers and contractors, especially at military bases.
14) Richmondshire Rifle and Pistol Club members fear a public backlash against their sport after an armed siege in Darlington.
example sentences with backlash15) The Danish government actively discouraged violent resistance because it feared a severe backlash from the Germans against the civilian population.
16) Dan had been reluctant to publish it, fearing backlash against his friends for writing a novel that satirizes them.
17) fearing a backlash, the military has routinely distorted its casualty reports in order to hide the true cost of war.
18) Colorado has stepped up on both background checks and limits on ammunition magazines, and Democrats there fear backlash next year.
19) However, she doesn't know if she will take place in any kind of protest because she fears the backlash.
20) fearing a public backlash from the bankruptcy of the nation's biggest shipyard, Secretary of the Navy William Whitney moved quickly to limit the political damage.
21) Eisenhower feared a huge backlash amongst the Arab nations if Egypt suffered an humiliating defeat at the hands of the British, French and Israelis – as seemed likely.
22) fearing an Islamophobic backlash against the city's Muslim minority, he initiated an advertising campaign to counter this, holding a rally for inter-community unity in Trafalgar Square.
23) fearing backlash against her, Juliet frames Vanessa for the blast, causing Vanessa to leave and effectively ending her relationship with Dan.
24) The Saudis in power, fearing an Islamic backlash if they cooperated with the US which could push them from power, refused.
25) He wrote that Dark Horse, while supporting both him and the issue completely, feared public backlash from its publication, but would eventually put out the issue.
26) Sabbath's second album was to have been called "War Pigs", but Warner Bros. Records changed the title to "Paranoid" fearing a backlash by consumers.
27) White feared a backlash on this issue might cost the NAACP its tax-exempt status and lead to equating civil rights with Soviet Communism.
28) The Shah, fearing a backlash, escaped from Iran to Iraq and then to Italy by a plane flown by Mohammad Khatam.
29) Rockefeller did not press for the project in the late 1960s through 1970, fearing public backlash among suburban Republicans would hinder his re-election prospects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fear backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fear backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fear backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fear backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fear backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of fear backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fear backlash
Compound Sentences with fear backlash
Complex Sentences with fear backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with fear backlash