medium backlash in a sentence
1) The website was shut down in after a media backlash over uploaded semi-pornographic videos.
2) At the height of their fame in 1967, they also suffered from a media backlash.
3) When the far right do well there is a mainstream political and mainstream media backlash against them.
4) And then, after your Clanger, you can wait for the viral social media backlash.
medium backlash example sentences5) The proposal brought about a media backlash, as many interpreted this as a "Black-only" school.
6) The appointment of McCarthy as a co-host created a media backlash, largely due to her anti-vaccination views.
7) The firing resulted in a media backlash against The Carpenters after Sedaka publicly announced he was off the tour.
8) This fact isn't controversial among experts, but citing it seems to have fueled much of the media backlash.
9) They also said that the incident is merely a media backlash and ignores the efforts the Mexican government is implementing.
10) While mass media backlash against Miley Cyrus is solely directed at Miley Cyrus, the big picture is completely being missed (or ignored).
11) Sagan caused some controversy on the podium by pinching the bottom of a podium girl, and after a media backlash, he apologized the next day.
12) Some considerate and law-abiding cyclists felt the media backlash was unfair and were critical about public statements made by Bicycle Victoria CEO Harry Barber.
13) After their previous album, "The Great Escape", the band faced media backlash and relationships between the members became strained.
14) After the hype surrounding the release of "Be Here Now" had started to wane, critical response to the band became calmer and more considered, leading to a media backlash.
example sentences with backlash15) He considered leaving the group while on tour in Brazil, but ultimately decided to stay out of fear of media backlash and being sued for breach of contract.
16) In 2011, the revised Oxford English Dictionary announced it would be removing the word "cassette tape" from its Concise version, causing some media backlash.
17) Criticised in the United-States for releasing the album just nine months after their debut there, and suffering from over-exposure at home, the Spice Girls began to experience a media backlash.
18) Fallin is a friend of Coyne's, and the frontman had supported her amid the ensuing social media backlash by posting a picture of other people wearing similar headdresses to his Instagram page.
19) Pizza chain Dominos is suffering the ire of social media backlash after it promised to make a "game changing" announcement, "the biggest in 20 years".
20) The funny thing is that despite all the media backlash against the camp, there were no complaints of violence from the kids or the parents.
21) A media backlash followed, with a major sports newspaper claiming members of the US team were unhappy with new coach Jurgen Klinsmann, his new ideas and new methods.
22) " Though her comments were generally greeted with cheers and applause at the awards ceremony, the media backlash was huge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medium backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medium backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medium backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medium backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medium backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of medium backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medium backlash
Compound Sentences with medium backlash
Complex Sentences with medium backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with medium backlash