provide backup in a sentence
1) Some steps to provide the missing backup are discussed.
2) But it can provide a very cost-effective backup in many situations.
3) Clerical and administrative backup were provided at only a modest level.
4) She provides backup for the Red Wings together with Kai.
provide backup example sentences5) Sergeant Brandon Paudert provided backup for Evans.
6) Also, choose a web host that provide good backup and support.
7) The Hungarian revolutionaries acted under the reasonable assumption that Americans would provide military backup.
8) Most comments expressed satisfaction with the backup provided by SCOTVEC officers at validation events.
9) backup is provided by fire departments, a rescue squad and law enforcement first responders.
10) NovaPACS provides off-site emergency backup as a safeguard for patient's critical image data.
11) While, Veeam backup u0026 Replication provides integrated backup, recovery and failover capability.
12) More detailed backup is provided in Appendix D. Chapter VI identifies existing barriers to demand response.
13) The website is now down, but the fansite Canibus-Central.com provided a backup.
14) However, he said Jacksonville sheriff's officers provided backup for agents serving the warrants Thursday.
example sentences with backup15) A rapid reaction force was on constant duty further behind the border to provide backup in an emergency.
16) In the event of a failure of the aircraft's landing gear extension mechanism a backup is provided .
17) Can the team provide backup for the young starter in the form of veteran backstop Jeff Mathis ?
18) I'll provide backup by continuing to manage the manpower and send more supplies and equipment to you.
19) She later appeared in Australia, where she helps Xing by piloting a helicopter and providing radio backup.
20) The band played four songs, and later provided backup with the Electric Light Orchestra for George Harrison.
21) At the end, you will still have something that provides backup only for the Windows operating system.
22) West Bromwich Albion's Len Moorwood was also signed in October 1920 to provide further goalkeeping backup.
23) The station also has six gas turbines providing backup for breakdowns, or shut downs in the National Grid.
24) She also reappears in "The Omega Strain", providing an IPCA agent backup while in Belarus.
25) From his present position, Larsen would be better placed to keep a lookout for trouble and provide backup.
26) Pairing new and experienced officers together also offered the advantage of providing instant backup for dangerous situations, officials agreed.
27) When we got on board they started passing out live ammunition and told us to get ready to provide backup.
How to use backup in a sentence28) The Control Room plays an important role to monitor the situation and also provide backup and regroup manpower and resources.
29) TKLBAM on the other hand provides true incremental backups, so good data can't be accidentally overwritten by bad.
30) In other applications, a remote teacher who authored an ATOM will be providing substantial interactive backup over the net.
31) The defendants were all alleged to have offered services that provide online backup and storage for home or business computer users.
32) The team could also export policy to provide a backup of the production configuration or to provide documentation for compliance purposes.
33) Supercapacitors provide backup or emergency shutdown power to low-power equipment such as RAM, SRAM, micro-controllers and PC Cards.
34) Can you provide any backup, or are the people whose poles you're greasing not letting you see the proof?
35) Another way sneakernets are used together with network transfers is to provide an initial full backup as a base for incremental backups.
36) Elite units and the eighth brigade were sent in to provide backup alongside the unit of helicopter forces operating on the ground.
37) During the day, with the shuttle's propulsion providing backup, the station's control moment gyroscopes were handling attitude control.
38) Q-Cloud provides backup of both physical and virtual infrastructures for capacities ranging from 1 TB up to 1 PB of protected data.
39) Helos 4 and 5 were to provide a backup and were to drop flares should the C-130 flares not be effective.
40) Having multiple filters on a tank will usually give the best results and will provide backup in case of an equipment failure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provide backup
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provide backup with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provide backup
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provide backup in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provide backup.
20 examples of simple sentences of provide backup. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provide backup
Compound Sentences with provide backup
Complex Sentences with provide backup
Compound-Complex Sentences with provide backup