database backup in a sentence
1) Local servers do not support database backup and restore.
2) Make a database backup, export content, disable plugins – then update?
3) These range from single-minded database backup to more complete full-site backup .
4) For individual database backups, a tool such as pg_dump must be used.
database backup example sentences5) Relational database backups should be performed at the same time as LIFESPAN backups.
6) I got more space and re-uploaded my WHOLE Forum and restored the database backup.
7) Traditionally open system database backups have been constrained by the speed of any one backup device.
8) This can also help during database mirroring setup, when the initial full database backup is restored.
9) If you go into settings, there are even more choices, including a database backup.
10) Turns out that nightly full database backups colliding with full index rebuilds causes a bit of a bottleneck!
11) As a database administrator, a database backup is really crucial to maintain the availability of the data.
12) When Power Pivot engine starts it restores database backup on your machine in the folder %temp%.
13) In this case, simply using database backups or log shipping may satisfy the downtime and data loss requirements.
14) A differential database backup contains all parts of the database that have changed since the previous full database backup.
example sentences with backup15) A differential database backup contains all parts of the database that have changed since the previous full database backup.
16) Is there any process similar to this tip which I can use to identify which database backup was restored?
17) Cold database backup: During a cold backup, the database is closed or locked and not available to users.
18) However, consider the case in which a failure occurs just before the next full database backup is due to occur.
19) The extracted data should be in a reasonably standard format, either as a native database backup or something like CSV.
20) Restore another database node backup over the failed database and follow the instructions to configure it as a new peer-to-peer node.
21) The restore sequence is the previous full database backup, plus all transaction log backups since then (approximately 350!).
22) Rezora has made a substantial investment in server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our customers' information assets.
23) Remember to add the size of the database backups to the final calculations when calculating how much data must be backed up.
24) If multiple site collections larger than 100 GB are contained in a single content database, backup and restore operations can take a long time and are at risk of failure.
25) There are backup and recovery procedures that feature database backups every four hours and full backups weekly, plus disaster recovery tests that are performed regularly to ensure recoverability.
26) Notes: After making a complete site and database backup, uninstall your current JoomFish version and install 2.1.2, the datasbase will be automatically updated from 2x installations.
27) Since MySQL database backup has become a hot button for Mary, Joe starts monitoring the status of each of his MySQL backup scripts.
28) You can create this file with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS); it's the logical equivalent of a database backup.
29) SwingBench can be used to demonstrate and test technologies such as RACs, online table rebuilds, standby databases, online backup and recovery, and so on.
30) Hot database backup: Some database management systems offer a means to generate a backup image of the database while it is online and usable ("hot").
31) The drive is used as a backup medium: at the close of business each night, the drive is inserted, and a database backup is saved to the drive.
32) For example, during an initial screening with an Oracle DBA candidate, the recruiter can ask 'Have you used RMAN for database backups?
33) ZRM can be used in conjunction with NetApp Snapshot and SnapVault products to create database consistent backups without moving the data out of NetApp storage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of database backup
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of database backup with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with database backup
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word database backup in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with database backup.
20 examples of simple sentences of database backup. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of database backup
Compound Sentences with database backup
Complex Sentences with database backup
Compound-Complex Sentences with database backup