datum backup in a sentence
1) Is the log area also saved during a data backup ?
2) Make sure to include both data backup and recovery in your evaluations.
3) Included with our Cheap Hosting plans is up to 10GB of free data backups.
4) Miller picks out data backup and integrity enhancements as areas System 10 can make the system easier to manage.
datum backup example sentences5) Cloud providers offer reliable environments in which efficient data backups can be created, but is that really good enough?
6) Some optical storage systems allow for cataloged data backups without human contact with the discs, allowing for longer data integrity.
7) See if you can find a comprehensive and unified data backup and recovery solution that incorporates deduplication and network optimization techniques.
8) Recently, The Wall Street Journal published an article that reported disturbingly inadequate data backup and data security trends among SMBs.
9) However in the case where he needs to get at this data backup, re-entering everything by hand is tedious and unnecessary.
10) InMotion Hosting maintains, as a convenience to its clients, regular automated data backups on accounts equal to or less than 10 gigabytes in total size.
11) I routinely store photos and data backup (INCLUDING MY COMPLETE CONTACT LIST) on cds just to make sure I don't loose too much if (when) my computer dies.
12) Sun and Zmanda have partnered to deliver comprehensive, global data backup and recovery solutions to over 11 million active MySQL installations worldwide.
13) Compared to these two options, a third provides the greatest reliability: copying data backups to a drive on an entirely separate system.
14) The combination of Serenic Navigator Express and Microsoft Windows Azure gives you the benefit of automatic data backup and security, plus free upgrades, support and training.
example sentences with backup15) It is important to understand data backup trends and utilize the latest in data backup and data recovery techniques; the problem is far more common than most expect.
16) Encrypted cloud data backup is one of the most secure ways to store data, as the data is stored remotely, typically on geographically distant and redundant systems.
17) As an increasing amount of business is conducted and recorded digitally, data backup has grown into a critical component of any properly run SMB.
18) Since we at SCSoccer.com were unaware of the forced transition away from the old equipment, the hosting company left us without a data backup.
19) United States, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires a contingency plan that includes, data backups, data recovery, and data access during emergencies.
20) My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
21) IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM or ITSM) is a centralized, policy-based, enterprise class, data backup and recovery package.
22) It features a built-in design that, when used with Time Machine in Mac OS X Leopard, automatically makes incremental data backups.
23) Concern over security in the cloud is not unfounded, given that SMBs use cloud services for communication and information management (email hosting and data backup).
24) The Ajubeo IaaS offering includes virtual datacenters, virtual desktops, cloud-based disaster recovery, cloud-based data backup and restore, and cloud-based systems and application monitoring.
25) The hospital is also now doing data backups every four hours as opposed to every six hours, and is planning on doing hourly backups by the end of the week.
26) Traditionally, data backup is seen as an activity to be completed during nights or weekends – when users are not actively using their systems.
27) If you do not have a system state data backup that predates the virtual machine failure, you can use a previous VHD file to restore a domain controller that is running on a virtual machine.
28) The system state data backup must have been created using an Active Directory–compatible backup utility within the span of the tombstone lifetime, which is by default, no more than 180 days.
29) If a valid system state data backup that predates the failure exists, you can restore system state by using the restore option of the backup utility that you used to create the backup.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of datum backup
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of datum backup with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with datum backup
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word datum backup in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with datum backup.
20 examples of simple sentences of datum backup. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of datum backup
Compound Sentences with datum backup
Complex Sentences with datum backup
Compound-Complex Sentences with datum backup