face backlash in a sentence
1) Wouldn't FDR have faced a bitter backlash from the left?
2) Europe is facing a green backlash .
3) Facing public backlash, the NPS announced it would stop killing elk.
4) Norman Wilson agrees with Watkins, claiming he would face voter backlash.
face backlash example sentences5) Myerson also faced a backlash as a result of her win.
6) Guest star Laura Dern faced backlash over her appearance on the show.
7) Let's just hope there are enough feminist gamers brave enough to face the inevitable backlash .
8) Lowe's faced a backlash from several quarters, including Muslim-American and Arab-American organizations.
9) Other local councils continue to uphold a ban on the apostrophe, and face the backlash.
10) CONSERVATIVE rebels faced a backlash from senior back-bench colleagues last night during a furious row over Maastricht.
11) The Greens faced a backlash from polyamorists when they ruled out supporting legislation to allow multiple marriages.
12) Centrica, British Gas's parent company, faces backlash over a rise in pre-tax profits.
13) The Tamil community faced a backlash from Sinhalese rioters including the destruction of shops, homes and savage beatings.
14) But on a campus where drinking is deeply ingrained in the social culture, the chancellor is facing a backlash.
example sentences with backlash15) Coca-Cola faced widespread public backlash, internal dissent, and ultimately the original drink recipe returned as "Coca-Cola Classic.
16) Additionally, Carp was facing backlash for his comments on the volatile question of Aromanian people in disputed Macedonia.
17) Further complicating matters, the company also faced a backlash from third-party developers unhappy with Nintendo's onerous licensing policies.
18) Liberal Democrat MPs were later warned they could face a backlash in the country if their votes save Mr Major.
19) As a result, Amazon has faced a backlash and boycott from the general public and other businesses in the UK.
20) His aides also warned that the media would face a backlash if it pried too deeply into the Palins' lives.
21) Under Mubarak's regime, human rights groups faced a backlash from police for exposing human rights violations of abuse and torture.
22) The KK movement faced a backlash from the new Pakistani government following partition, its government was dismissed and the movement banned.
23) Both Davaluri and Williams won when the pageant was held in Atlantic City and both faced a backlash over their respective wins.
24) In December 2011, Amazon faced backlash from small businesses for running a one-day deal to promote its new Price Check app.
25) Gascoigne and his colleagues would have faced a fierce backlash had Lazio lost to bitter local rivals Roma in the Olympic Stadium.
26) Felipe Massa thinks that the FIA could face a big backlash from Formula 1 drivers if its hard-line approach to team radio instructions stays in force.
27) We also come across some dangerous situations with some, especially younger exmuslims, that can face a violent backlash from their conservative families for being too Westernized.
28) Or perhaps Google was unsure about the product itself, and didn't want to overhype it -- and then face a potential backlash.
29) Their choice was to take a stand and face the backlash of business and the right wing of their own parties or vote against and be exposed.
30) Abboud pointed to a cautionary tale in the experience of the tobacco industry, which faced a damaging public backlash after it was accused of marketing its products to children.
31) The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) is facing yet another community backlash over the introduction of a major new software feature, the Media Viewer.
32) But at a time when incumbent leaders across the world are facing a recessionary backlash from their people, Mr Major can go out on to the international stage with enhanced authority.
33) The group has carried out abuses including beheading and crucifixions, and faced a backlash from Syrian rebel groups opposed to its violations and harsh interpretation of Islam.
34) It's a cliché example, but yes, we used to believe the world was flat and if anyone dared to say otherwise they faced some pretty serious backlash.
35) A tea party leader in Dallas is facing a backlash after saying the Republican Party doesn't want African-American voters to show up at the polls.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of face backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of face backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with face backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word face backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with face backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of face backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of face backlash
Compound Sentences with face backlash
Complex Sentences with face backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with face backlash