lactic bacterium in a sentence
1) Of special interest are lactic acid bacteria (LAB).
2) lactic acid bacteria produce the antimicrobial nisin which further enhances preservation.
3) During pasteurization, however, these lactic acid bacteria are mostly destroyed.
4) lactic acid bacteria (LAB) are anaerobic.
lactic bacterium example sentences5) lactic acid bacteria have antagonistic properties that make them particularly useful as biopreservatives.
6) Soy sauce is rich in lactic acid bacteria and of excellent anti-allergic potential.
7) Also, using wild lactic acid bacteria increases the chances of spoilage organisms being present.
8) Two notable exceptions to this are "Acetobacter" and the lactic acid bacteria.
9) Natural fermentation at room temperature, by lactic acid bacteria, produces the required acidity.
10) Unlike sulfur dioxide, it does not hinder the growth of the lactic acid bacteria.
11) lactic acid bacteria are predominately found during child-bearing years, otherwise the bacterial flora is mixed.
12) What are lactic acid bacteria?
13) Health and nutritional properties of probiotics in food including powder milk with live lactic acid bacteria.
14) High levels of ethyl acetate are also produced by lactic acid bacteria and acetic acid bacteria.
example sentences with bacterium15) Malolactic fermentation occurs when lactic acid bacteria metabolize malic acid and produce lactic acid and carbon dioxide.
16) Grapes and grape must are also sources of lactic acid bacteria, as are many other edible plants.
17) Yeasts produce ethanol, lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid, and acetic acid bacteria produce acetic acid.
18) In 1905, he described it as consisting of a spherical and a rod-like lactic acid bacteria.
19) lactic acid bacteria (LAB), that prefer sugar and starch, have a population explosion.
20) Most of the beneficial properties attributed to sourdough are determined by the acidification activity of lactic acid bacteria.
21) lactic acid bacteria have a useful role in winemaking converting malic acid to lactic acid in malolactic fermentation.
22) A diversity of yeasts then accumulate in sufficient numbers to help complete the fermentation alongside the lactic acid bacteria.
23) lactic acid bacteria are fastidious organisms that can not synthesize on their own all of their complex nutritional requirements.
24) Four types of bacteria common in KNF include lactic acid bacteria, purple bacteria, Bacillus subtilis and yeast.
25) Improvement in sanitation and control of lactic acid bacteria in the winery can limit the occurrence of these faults.
26) Many researchers have evaluated the effects of yoghurt and lactic acid bacteria against diseases such as cancer and intestinal inflammation .
27) This is the meaning real crème fraîche: a raw, natural cream naturally inoculated with beneficial lactic acid bacteria.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) Most probiotics fall into the group of organisms known as lactic acid-producing bacteria and are normally consumed in fermented foods.
29) Ammonia is not used by bacteria such as "Acetobacter" and the lactic acid bacteria used in malolactic fermentation.
30) This is the result of fermentation, where lactic acid bacteria ferment the lactose in the milk into lactic acid.
31) The presence of this fermenting carbohydrate in the cecum causes proliferation of lactic acid bacteria and an increase in acidity.
32) Corsetti et al . (2007) studied the effects of sourdough lactic acid bacteria on bread firmness and staling.
33) Infection with bacteriophage is the major single cause of fermentation failure or of problems in fermentation processes utilising lactic acid bacteria.
34) This acid produced by fermentaion of sugar by means of lactic acid bacteria is effective against limescale on dishes or glasses.
35) Meanwhile exopolysaccharides produced by sourdough lactic acid bacteria exert effects such as cholesterol lowering, immunomodulating, antitumoral and prebiotic activities.
36) Fermentative lactic acid bacteria such as "Lactobacillus casei" and "Lactobacillus plantarum" reduce flatulence in human intestinal tract.
37) Silage inoculants contain one or more strains of lactic acid bacteria, and the most common is "Lactobacillus plantarum".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lactic bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lactic bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lactic bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lactic bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lactic bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of lactic bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lactic bacterium
Compound Sentences with lactic bacterium
Complex Sentences with lactic bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with lactic bacterium