form backbone in a sentence
1) These behaviors form the backbone of open source technical support.
2) Many still form the backbone of the current major roads network.
3) The primary segments form the backbone of the show.
4) The temples formed the backbone of the economy.
form backbone example sentences5) What I call outline plants form the backbone of your garden.
6) These lines still form the backbone of the French railway system.
7) The Code forms the backbone of most reconstructions.
8) Articles by experts form the backbone of the book.
9) These insights are what truly form the backbone of this manga.
10) These texts formed the final mystical backbone of Crowley's system.
11) Twin helical strands form the DNA backbone .
12) These enslaved people formed the backbone of American ingenuity and prosperity.
13) They now form the backbone of modern Western Ukraine.
14) These provincial troops form the backbone of the Empire's defence.
example sentences with backbone15) It also forms a backbone to what we today call globalization.
16) Most likely they will form the backbone of our future grid .
17) Juggling conventions or festivals form the backbone of the juggling scene.
18) Contemporary celtic and world tracks form the backbone of the album.
19) They formed the backbone of the Milesian coinage.
20) Silver coins formed the backbone of currency in the Roman Empire.
21) They form the backbone of a good Path Assessment.
22) Bread made from a simple recipe forms the backbone of Egyptian cuisine.
23) Dairy products have long formed the backbone of Ireland's agricultural sector.
24) These formed the backbone of the fleet into the 21st century.
25) These various facilities form the backbone of India's nuclear weapons potential today.
26) These six steps can form the backbone of any successful crisis management plan.
27) Similar dehumanizing strategies have formed the backbone of human rights violations throughout history.
How to use backbone in a sentence28) Infantry formed the backbone of crown forces till the end of the war.
29) They would form the backbone of the Macedonian community in Werribee.
30) Foster parents and families form the backbone of the work we do.
31) Saramaka society is strongly egalitarian, with kinship forming the backbone of social organization.
32) It was these Brahmins who later formed the backbone of resistance to Alexander.
33) It was intended to form the backbone of Imperial Airways' Empire services.
34) The Centurions formed the backbone of the Swedish armoured brigades for several decades.
35) The surviving mercenary soldiers in Munster would form the backbone of the coming rebellion.
36) It is a scenario that has formed the backbone of many a Hollywood blockbuster.
37) They form the backbone of his historical research and are a joy in themselves.
38) Directions, along with inhibition, forms the backbone of the Alexander Technique.
39) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems form the backbone of your business.
40) These techniques also tend to form the backbone of most undergraduate analytical chemistry educational labs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of form backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of form backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with form backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word form backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with form backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of form backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of form backbone
Compound Sentences with form backbone
Complex Sentences with form backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with form backbone