phosphate backbone in a sentence
1) The other side chains shown are in contact with the phosphate backbone.
2) The negative charge of its phosphate backbone moves the DNA towards the positively-charged anode during electrophoresis.
3) The B helices also serve to lock the motif down onto the phosphate backbone by their N termini.
4) The central T-A dinucleotide step showing the interactions of the phosphate backbone with the flexible 12-20 loop.
phosphate backbone example sentences5) Nucleic acids are generally basophilic because they have a very high density of negative charge due to the sugar phosphate backbone.
6) The repressor also recognizes sequence-dependent distortion or flexibility of the operator phosphate backbone, conferring specificity even for inaccessible base pairs.
7) In addition, the cationic metal is advantageous in complexing with charged targets within biological systems like the phosphate backbone of DNA.
8) A- and B-DNA are very similar, forming right-handed helices, whereas Z-DNA is a left-handed helix with a zig-zag phosphate backbone.
9) The one phosphate group still attached to the 5¢ carbon of the new nucleotide bonds to the 3¢ end of the growing chain, becoming part of the sugar– phosphate backbone.
10) The mechanism for lethality is the degradation of DNA in the spore core through nitration of the phosphate backbone, which kills the exposed organism as it absorbs NO2.
11) Nucleic receptors have DNA-binding domains containing zinc fingers and a ligand-binding domain; the zinc fingers stabilize DNA binding by holding its phosphate backbone.
12) When bound to DNA, the 12-20 loop has a completely different conformation from the u0026bgr; -hairpin it adopts in the holorepressor, and wraps around the phosphate backbone (Fig. 2 b).
13) There are also numerous contacts to the phosphate backbone, mainly from the amino termini of the B helices and the flexible loops at residues 12-20.
14) To avoid any presumptions about the structure of the DNA, we replaced the bent DNA in the actual complex with the phosphate backbone for B-form DNA that was used to model the CAP/DNA complex.
example sentences with backbone15) And finally, DNA strands are also examples of polymers; a DNA strand has a sugar, phosphate backbone, and again, it varies. 0436
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of phosphate backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of phosphate backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with phosphate backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word phosphate backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with phosphate backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of phosphate backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of phosphate backbone
Compound Sentences with phosphate backbone
Complex Sentences with phosphate backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with phosphate backbone