economic backbone in a sentence
1) From the late 19th century, Muncie's economic backbone has been industry, primarily manufacturing.
2) In combination with the related logistics - and transport sector it is the city's economic backbone.
3) Tourism was considered a secondary niche, while industry was the main producer of jobs and economic backbone.
4) Forestry and fishing were once the Town's economic backbone but tourism and retirement are emerging as growth sectors.
economic backbone example sentences5) Other local industries reflect the city's status as a regional base in an area whose economic backbone is agricultural.
6) The hon. Gentleman pays rightful tribute to small business, describing it as the economic backbone of his constituency.
7) Kalahandi hits the headlines in newspapers for the repeated drought situation that has broken the economic backbone of the cultivators.
8) King founded the cotton mill that would eventually be the economic backbone of Roswell for much of its early history.
9) The terrible drought of 1965–66, which occurred in Kalahandi, totally broke down the economic backbone of the people.
10) The Gauley has become the economic backbone of an otherwise rural West Virginia county, and attracts paddlers from around the world.
11) Whaling and sealing soon cropped up as important industries, and provided the economic backbone of Hobart Town in its first decade.
12) The counties are all bisected by the I-10, which acts as an economic backbone and driver of growth for the entire region.
13) Theocratic capitalists believe that the security of those who have provided the economic backbone to the nation for their entire lives should be tossed into the fickle free market.
14) Kinmen is famous for the production of Kaoliang liquor, which takes up about 75% of Taiwan's market share, in which it is a strong economic backbone of the county.
example sentences with backbone15) Amin in 1972 expelled over 55,000 people of Indian origin and 5,000 Indians who had largely formed the commercial and economic backbone of the country accusing them of exploiting native Ugandans.
16) India has a network of National Highways connecting all the major cities and state capitals, forming the economic backbone of the country.
17) This is such a shame as the majority of Egyptians welcome the tourism because they know ithas always been the economic backbone of the country .
18) They state that the three major themes of the manifesto are : farming as an economic backbone for New Zealand, sustainability, and farming for generations.
19) Between 1896 and 1897, rinderpest crippled the economic backbone of the Herero and Nama economy and slowed white expansion.
20) " The tree fruit industry provided the economic backbone for the region for a century and still is an important source of revenue.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of economic backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of economic backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with economic backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word economic backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with economic backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of economic backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of economic backbone
Compound Sentences with economic backbone
Complex Sentences with economic backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with economic backbone