constitute backbone in a sentence
1) The equipment that ties together the departmental networks constitutes the network backbone.
2) These varieties constitute the backbone of a beautiful and hardy perennial flower garden.
3) Those data are grouped into various databases which constitute the backbone of the "Encyclopedia".
4) Also, the Vercelli's club players during that period constituted the backbone of the nascent national team.
constitute backbone example sentences5) The independent cities formed autonomous Republican governments, an expression of the merchant class that constituted the backbone of their power.
6) Since the peasantry constituted a demographic backbone of the Ukrainian nation, the tragedy deeply affected the Ukrainians for many years.
7) Charles Huard collection constitute the backbone of the Museum's wallpaper collection, which is among the finest in the world.
8) Networks, and the interactions, exchanges, and collaborations they facilitate, constitute the backbone of innovation ecosystems ( Jackson, 2011 ; Andersen, 2011 ).
9) Both were built from locally quarried volcanic tuffstone, the distinctive brown rock that also constitutes the backbone of Baker City Hall and the Baker County Courthouse, among others.
10) There is an army of sorts, made up of young men from all over the Islamic world who constituted the backbone of this threatening group.
11) Profit and Loss Sharing (PLS) as a principle and also as a powerful symbol of co-operation constitutes the backbone of Islamic banking.
12) But on the other hand, we would not look out, now, upon the thriving farms, and the robust, independent rural citizenship that constitute the backbone of our security as a people of the future.
13) Whereas Egypt and Saudi Arabia constituted the Arab backbone of the anti-Iraq coalition, Jordan had, by necessity, maintained close relations with Iraq.
14) There are currently about 900 ERC panel members; together with the 2000 external reviewers, they constitute the backbone of the ERC evaluation structure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of constitute backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of constitute backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with constitute backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word constitute backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with constitute backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of constitute backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of constitute backbone
Compound Sentences with constitute backbone
Complex Sentences with constitute backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with constitute backbone