bacterial population in a sentence
1) The largest bacterial populations inhabit the filter; efficient filtration is vital.
2) These have resulted in damage to invertebrate and bacterial populations.
3) The bacterial population expands and degrades most of that oil .
4) Some bacterial populations are asexual: no means of exchanging genetic material exists.
bacterial population example sentences5) Non-pathogenic bacteria are also implicated in depression in which bacterial populations are suppressed.
6) The extent of arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization and species affects the bacterial population in the rhizosphere.
7) Stock slowly to give the bacterial population time to increase to match the additional waste load.
8) The zone of destruction has a more mixed bacterial population where proteolytic enzymes have destroyed the organic matrix.
9) Cessation of hygienic milking practices such as teat dipping allows bacterial populations on teat skin to increase.
10) This bacterial population would have a preferential attraction against flies, which can explain the repellent action.
11) Nematodes can effectively regulate bacterial population and community composition - they may eat up to 5,000 bacteria per minute.
12) As climate changes occur, bacterial populations in the soil could be significantly impacted (Coleman et al, 1992).
13) Finally, bacterial populations in the large intestine digest carbohydrates, proteins and lipids that escape digestion and absorption in small intestine.
14) Thus, both the resulting bacterial population, and the recombinant DNA molecule, are commonly referred to as "clones".
example sentences with bacterial15) The activity (and oxygen demand) of a bacterial population will vary, depending on the water temperature and the amount of food that is present for them to break down in the water.
16) This phenomenon does not happen overnight but is the result of the exposure of an unbroken line of successive bacterial populations to sub-lethal doses of disinfectant.
17) In some products there was initially a decrease in the bacterial populations for the first 12 days, but this was followed by a rapid increase in numbers (over 200 log percent).
18) If the selective pressure that is applied by the presence of an antibiotic is removed, the bacterial population can potentially revert to a population of bacteria that responds to antibiotics.
19) FISH analyses of snottite samples have indicated that "Acidithiobacillus" and "Acidimicrobiaceae" are the most abundant bacterial populations within the caves.
20) In the presence of phages, such pleiotropy may lead to polymorphisms in the bacterial population and thus enhance biodiversity in the community.
21) As a consequence, there is a trade-off between the advantages and disadvantages of a mutated receptor, leading to polymorphisms at this locus within bacterial populations coevolving with phages.
22) The largest bacterial populations are found in the filter, where is high water flow and plentiful surface available for their growth, so effective and efficient filtration is vital.
23) These bacterial populations face serious shortages of nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, and will absorb these nutrients as they pass by in the water stream.
24) Wilting occurs at high level of bacterial population in the xylem and is partially due to vascular dysfunction in which water cannot reach the leaves sufficiently.
25) The bacteria can survive for a long time in water (up to 40 years at 20–25 °C in pure water) and the bacterial population is reduced in extreme conditions (temperature, pH, salts, e.g.).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial population
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial population with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial population
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial population in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial population.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial population. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial population
Compound Sentences with bacterial population
Complex Sentences with bacterial population
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial population