become backbone in a sentence
1) Farming became the backbone of the local economy.
2) Music becomes the backbone of the film.
3) She's quickly become the backbone of the site.
4) These live storage facilities became the backbone of the modern lobster industry.
become backbone example sentences5) This type of ship became the backbone of all European fighting fleets.
6) This has now become the backbone of the city's energy grid.
7) The textile industry became the backbone of Hong Kong's manufacturing sector.
8) Together, they became the backbone of Tower of Power.
9) They became the backbone of the Ensemble for the next few years.
10) This engine became the backbone of the range for the next 15 years.
11) He has become the backbone of their defense and delivers nearly every year .
12) The loins as translated by Pickthall becomes backbone of Yusuf Ali.
13) The HMMWV has become the vehicular backbone of U.S.forces around the world.
14) Many of them became the backbone of the Neo Democrats formed in 2010.
example sentences with backbone15) Especially after the Middle Ages, the route became a backbone of East-West trade.
16) Once signed into law, 1022 became the new backbone of Colorado's food assistance program.
17) Over the next two decades the Nesser family became the backbone of the Panhandle franchise.
18) I believe the complex will become the backbone for enhancing inter-Korean economic cooperation in the future.
19) In fact, drugs have become the backbone of the parallel economy along with gold and diamond.
20) The IV became the backbone of Germany's panzer force and the power behind the blitzkrieg.
21) The trail became the backbone of a system of interconnected trails and greenspaces that went up the ridge.
22) E-GOVERNANCE E-governance is easy, efficient and empowered governance and has to become the backbone of good governance paradigm.
23) Integrity has become the backbone not only for our leadership academy but for every class and fundraiser we have.
24) Subsequently, the Trident was becoming the backbone of the BEA fleet and BEA wanted an even larger aircraft.
25) By the mid-19th century, "King Cotton" had become the backbone of the southern American economy.
26) These groups, eventually lumped together under the term "Gurkha", became the backbone of British Indian forces.
27) The Fw 190 became the backbone of the Jagdwaffe (Fighter Force), along with the Bf 109.
How to use backbone in a sentence28) At that time, H2S was also fitted to Lancasters, which became a backbone of RAF Bomber Command.
29) In recent years, tourism has become the backbone of the town as city folk take the short train trip north.
30) Druyan wrote all 13 episodes for this year's Cosmos, and her scripts became the backbone of the show.
31) This documentary examines the experiences of reservists – the part-time volunteers who have become the backbone of the Canadian armed forces.
32) Metrics become the backbone of how the private equity fund thinks about the company–so be ready to embrace them.
33) With most of the U-Bahn located in West Berlin, the S-Bahn became the backbone of the East Berlin transit network.
34) These catechists became the backbone of the expansion in the Ialibu area, and some also served in Kagua and Erave.
35) Hwarang-do became part of the ethical, mental and physical philosophy of young men trained to become the ruling backbone of Korea.
36) Especially in the developed coastal areas with heavy power load, nuclear power will become the backbone of the power structure there.
37) The Gauley has become the economic backbone of an otherwise rural West Virginia county, and attracts paddlers from around the world.
38) In 1946, Britain donated the ships to Belgium which along with its crews became the backbone of the new Belgian Navy.
39) But for these rural families, a woman's small but regular income became the backbone of survival during the economic crisis that ensued after the Taliban's defeat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of become backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become backbone
Compound Sentences with become backbone
Complex Sentences with become backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with become backbone