work backstage in a sentence
1) On July 11, Runnels began working backstage as a producer.
2) I worked backstage for more than 15 years before setting up my clay studio.
3) A chance meeting had her working backstage during London Fashion week nearly ten years ago.
4) They have to work backstage.
work backstage example sentences5) Greg also worked backstage on some of the biggest UK shows of the modern era.
6) Nowadays, Girls would deny that they had ever even conversed with a man working backstage.
7) She picks Eboni and Louise to share her prize, leaving Madeleine and Jessica working backstage.
8) In 1956 Knight worked backstage at the Royal Opera House during performances and rehearsals by the Bolshoi Ballet.
9) Fudge was backstage working their hair magic on artists and presenters by offering styling, dry cuts and blow dries.
10) In addition to this on-screen role, he worked backstage as a road agent and took a few independent bookings.
11) New Yorker Roxanne Lowit, Conde Nast's answer to Candid Camera, prefers to work backstage.
12) He later worked backstage, as a Scout and Evaluator in Florida Championship Wrestling, the WWE developmental territory.
13) I 've had experience from theatre in acting and working backstage, but that was not enough to make me direct.
14) Students learn the applicable music and choreography and are also given the opportunity to work backstage or onstage for a complete production experience.
example sentences with backstage15) Bashiok: Personally, I was working backstage for the entire show, so I don't think I saw another human face for the entire show, but I'm sure it went off great!
16) Anderson still works backstage with the WWE, Blanchard is currently the head booker of NWA: New Beginnings in Charlotte and Windham recently suffered a heart attack and has been recovering from that.
17) Hunterdon Central Regional High School's crew program allows students to work backstage, building sets, making scenery changes, managing costumes and props.
18) In his teens, he worked backstage, building sets and running sound at a number of community theaters run by his father.
19) Having worked backstage and behind the scenes for years creating standout looks for shows and shoots, Tilbury recently stepped into the limelight, launching her own range of make-up.
20) My teenage children grew up in the organization, came to work with me, ushered, worked backstage, saw that hard work pays off, and learned how important the community is.
21) ' working backstage in a tit show?
22) "It's a great opportunity for the whole team to get involved working backstage at shows such as Stéphane Rolland, Pierre Balmain and Alexis Mabille.
23) He also became a trainer at the WCW Power Plant and worked backstage for WCW as a road agent until he was released in early 2000, before the Eric Bischoff/Vince Russo reboot.
24) " Back to school: As a freshman in the University of Tampa Honors Program, she'll audition for shows but she's also interested in working backstage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of work backstage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of work backstage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with work backstage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word work backstage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with work backstage.
20 examples of simple sentences of work backstage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of work backstage
Compound Sentences with work backstage
Complex Sentences with work backstage
Compound-Complex Sentences with work backstage