backside cache in a sentence
1) Disabling the backside cache was not a solution.
2) When I called XLR8, they said turn off backside cache .
3) All scores listed are from G3 cards with 1MB of backside cache .
4) Tests were run with no extensions (backside cache on G3 was enabled).
backside cache example sentences5) As a general rule, if possible remove any L2 cache dimm from your Mac before installing a G3 card which has much faster backside L2 cache on the upgrade.
6) The Apple G3 is a Rev 2 motherboard 300 MHz system with 1MB of backside cache, running at 333 MHz CPU speed, 222 Mhz cache speed (via PowerLogix's cache util) with a 66 MHz bus.
7) After a reboot, it tests the backside cache automatically and reports what it suggests is the maximum reliable cache speed (but offering you the option to manually set the speed to another setting).
8) Although some readers say nothing helps, at least two PowerForce G3 owners said booting with no extensions (which disables the backside cache ) has helped them complete backups.
9) The Power Mac G3 introduced a fast and large Level 2 backside cache to Apple's product lineup, running at half processor speed.
10) cache Mode Tests: Michiro Isobe reported that the backside cache of the Yosemite is set to Write-Through, vs. the normally faster (based on past history) Copy-Back mode.
11) The cache speed setting allows overclocking the backside cache (exercise caution - as too fast a cache speed can cause lockups).
12) Works even with PB G3/233 models w/o backside cache .
13) The G3/400Z contained an IBM 400MHz G3 CPU and 1MB of backside cache .
14) The XLR8 400/200/1MB CPU card contains a IBM 400MHz PowerPC 750 CPU (aka G3) and 1 MB of backside cache .
example sentences with backside15) Reason? the new G3/300 has only 512K of backside cache - the old model had 1MB. 350 and 400MHz models have 1MB of cache.
16) [1/20/99] Yosemite L2 cache mode: Michiro Isobe wrote to say that his tests show the Yosemite's backside cache is running in 'write-through' mode vs the faster 'copy-back' mode.
17) The iMac had a G3/233 Processor with a 0.5MB backside cache, 15" Display (1024x768), 32 MB Memory, 4 GB Disk, 24x CD-ROM, 100 mb Ethernet, 12 Mb USB (2), and 33.6 Kb Modem.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backside cache
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backside cache with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backside cache
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backside cache in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backside cache.
20 examples of simple sentences of backside cache. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backside cache
Compound Sentences with backside cache
Complex Sentences with backside cache
Compound-Complex Sentences with backside cache