back season in a sentence
1) A later start to the back-to-school shopping season aided sales.
2) The company anticipates completing the conversion before the back-to-school season .
3) Back-to-school season is a period of change for adults and kids alike.
4) The back-to-school season is the second-biggest selling period behind the winter holidays .
back season example sentences5) Value-based respondents noted sales were not as robust as expected given the back-to-school season .
6) She says retailers use the back-to-school season to build their social media audiences, too.
7) Baker said the upcoming back-to-school sales season certainly contributed to the timing of the announcement .
8) This started during the back-to-school season of 2011 in conjunction with the Kitchener-Waterloo launch.
9) Solo has made no offers for that year's back-to-school season to gain new customers.
10) The back-to-school shopping season is the second-largest spending time for U.S. shoppers behind the winter holidays .
11) Originally enacted back in 2011, this tax-free week is designed to coincide with back-to-school shopping season .
12) Retail sales were supported by consumer purchases of seasonal products, especially apparel, during the back-to-school season .
13) To coincide with the back-to-school season, Jones Soda announced a limited-edition Peanut Butter and Jelly flavor.
14) At the eleventh hour the broadcaster decided to bring it forward to October 2001 to coincide with the back-to-school season .
example sentences with 015) On August 22, 2012 for the back-to-school season, Koodo introduced Koodo Prepaid at its own stores and Walmart.
16) Back-to-school season is a great opportunity for all types of businesses, not just those that offer products and services for students.
17) One of the most stressful parts of back-to-school season is making sure your children get everything they need, without breaking the bank.
18) For the back-to-school season, Mobilicity added unlimited mobile broadband to its low-end $25 plan while discounting its higher-end $45 plan.
19) In order to prepare for the back-to-school season, Koodo discontinued sales of all CDMA devices near the end of June 2011, less than a year after the carrier launched their first HSPA device.
20) To prepare for the back-to-school season of that year, the Virgin Mobile SuperTab was introduced on August 23 as a response to competition from other providers, especially Koodo Mobile.
21) But eating healthy is possible, even with the early mornings and late nights that are part of back-to-school season, Blake says.
22) Close to 70 percent of consumers plan to spend up to $500 this back-to-school season, and 50 percent plan to do their shopping in August, according to a survey released last week.
23) A clearer picture of how the back-to-school season is faring will emerge next week when major retailers like Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Macy's Inc. report their second-quarter financial results.
24) Online, social media networks promise to help marketers reach more consumers at critical times of the year, such as back-to-school shopping season .
25) But experts say even more deals are coming this month as stores try to boost sales for the back-to-school season, which runs from mid-July through mid-September.
26) After Penney shares plunged 17 percent on Thursday, analysts forecast Johnson will have until back-to-school season in August to show he has put the retailer on the right road.
27) How to Teach Your Kids the Importance of Water While back-to-school season may signal an unofficial start to fall, the summer heat is still going strong.
28) The disappointing outlooks are worrisome because they take into account the back-to-school shopping season, typically the second-biggest shopping period for U.S. retailers.
29) An 11-inch version will join the 13-inch model, which will also feature motion gesture support, in time for the back-to-school season .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back season
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back season with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back season
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back season in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back season.
20 examples of simple sentences of back season. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back season
Compound Sentences with back season
Complex Sentences with back season
Compound-Complex Sentences with back season