weather balloon in a sentence
1) This approach relied on data collected from weather balloons.
2) Nope, it's a weather balloon!
3) Telemetry has been used by weather balloons for transmitting meteorological data since 1920.
4) The two pioneered the use of weather balloons to track air masses.
weather balloon example sentences5) Ammonia has sometimes been used to fill weather balloons as a lifting gas.
6) The payload is attached to helium-filled weather balloon and launched into the atmosphere.
7) ART And hence, then of course the story about the weather balloon.
8) Submergence : The news story ended with the identification of the weather balloon.
9) Why does a weather balloon keep increasing in volume as it rises through the stratosphere?
10) A father-of-three from Huddersfield has captured images of earth from space using a weather balloon.
11) Some believe that Mantell died while chasing a then-secret Skyhook high-altitude weather balloon.
12) Sending airplanes and weather balloons outfitted with instruments up in the ... ( Phys.
13) From Schaeffer's web site: "The weather balloons were used in 3 main ways.
14) The official explanation was that the photographers had filmed a weather balloon distorted by hot desert air.
example sentences with balloon15) This press release was quickly withdrawn, and officials stated that a weather balloon had been misidentified.
16) The weather balloon reports information about the atmosphere pressure, temperature, humidity, and wind speed.
17) weather balloons can be used as a prediction tool or to measure weather in current time.
18) Larry Walters became famous for flying in a Sears patio chair and forty-five helium-filled weather balloons.
19) The weather balloons contained a radiosonde transmitter, which sent various weather measurements back to the ship.
20) The second challenge requires the couples to drag a heavy helium-filled color-coordinated weather balloon around a racecourse.
21) It isn't one of those things that a weather balloon can clear up in an afternoon.
22) weather balloons are also used to monitor pollution, research, aviation interests, photography, and videography.
23) weather balloons are packed with instruments and then sent up to receive information about the weather around us.
24) Myths tested : Can a person take to the skies using only a lawn chair and weather balloons?
25) There's only one thing those labs could do, that is to produce hydrogen for weather balloons.
26) In February 2012, EA sent early copies of "Mass Effect 3" into space via weather balloons.
27) Spaceships versus weather balloons.
How to use balloon in a sentence28) He recalled an experiment when his students decided to send a weather balloon into space with a camera attached.
29) Regularly misinterpreted as a UFO, weather balloons can serve as a reliable source when looking at the weather.
30) Theories ranging from a simple weather balloon to a more elaborate ship from another planet have run the Internet gamut.
31) Question 5 in the "Weather" task requires students to explain the change that the weather balloon would record.
32) Coupling capabilities in electronics and meteorology, in 1929 the Laboratory developed and launched the first radio-equipped weather balloon.
33) The result is a highly compressed Found Sound story, heard as a drifting voicemail message from the weather balloon.
34) Launching a glider from space We get a ton of tips about weather balloon launches taking hobby electronics into space.
35) They're using ships, snowmobiles, weather balloons, as well as manned and unmanned aircraft to collect data.
36) The Ivy Street location was retained for a time for radar services and the launching and tracking of weather balloons.
37) The time of the data collection (by the weather balloons) is given at the bottom of the figure.
38) Larry Walters (1949–1993) Piloted a lawn chair with 45 helium-filled weather balloons from his San Pedro residence.
39) The basic way the models work is that weather balloons are sent up from weather offices across the globe twice each day.
40) A Fort Collins family had accidentally released a homemade weather balloon, and their six-year-old son Falcon was believed to be inside.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of weather balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of weather balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with weather balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word weather balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with weather balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of weather balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of weather balloon
Compound Sentences with weather balloon
Complex Sentences with weather balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with weather balloon