badge award in a sentence
1) The combat infantryman badge was originally awarded for valor in combat.
2) Merit badges are awarded only when all requirements are met as stated.
3) Cadets who obtain a respectable shooting score are awarded a Marksmanship badge.
4) As this was his fifth serious wound, he was awarded the wound badge in gold.
badge award example sentences5) Tip: Many packs award the Wolf badge at their Blue-Gold banquet in February.
6) RB pin badges were awarded to guests and staff who made donations to the World Childhood Foundation.
7) A badge is awarded to an individual for identification purposes or for attaining a special skill or proficiency.
8) The principle of 'doing one's best' is the key feature of badges awarded under this area.
9) Only one silver EIC badge is awarded by the NRA until such time as an officer achieves distinguished status.
10) Swimmers are assessed every term and are awarded the relevant ASA swimming badges and certificates on completion of each level.
11) The badge was first awarded in early 1964 and was only authorized for wear by soldiers within the 11th.
12) For his services he was awarded a pilot's wings badge and the title "Honorary Argentine Military Pilot".
13) Each participant has to undertake 12 tasks and at completion of 4, 8 and 12 subjects a badge is awarded .
14) It is unacceptable to award badges on the basis of sitting in classrooms watching demonstrations, or remaining silent during discussions.
example sentences with badge15) As a result, very few "Gold Spitfire" badges were awarded, and yet fewer "Gold Stars".
16) The Navy Sharpshooter's badge was awarded at two qualification levels, Expert (highest qualification level) and Sharpshooter.
17) When all four have been completed the Rainbow is awarded a badge showing the symbols of each of the Jigsaw areas.
18) badges are awarded to children who have completed a tour of the house and have successfully answered questions about their visit.
19) The crossed bats are physical fitness badges are awarded upon reaching a certain number of points on the regular physical fitness test.
20) A "Combat Diver" badge is awarded for the course held by the Naval Special Services Group SSGN at Karachi.
21) A counselor who does not believe the Scout has reached this level of skill and understanding should not award the merit badge.
22) Donors will be awarded badges attesting to their philanthropic gestures, which in turn will make them eligible to receive special coupons.
23) Using Twitter, with more than 2,080 followers, and the USGS Facebook page, volunteers who contribute to The National Map Corps are awarded badges are recognized based on the number of points edited.
24) At COH last week we recognized the accomplishments of many of our young men; we awarded 50 merit badges and 32 rank advancements.
25) On the handshake it was only when I got notified that I'd been awarded the gold badge, I realized I never got my hand back that day.
26) Screenshot: awarding a badge with your feedback . Small Improvements lets you enrich continuous feedback with a neat selection of awards and badges.
27) The state awarded badges for all manner of public services, and war veterans were allowed to go to the head of the shop queues.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badge award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badge award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badge award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badge award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badge award.
20 examples of simple sentences of badge award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badge award
Compound Sentences with badge award
Complex Sentences with badge award
Compound-Complex Sentences with badge award