cap badge in a sentence
1) Brigade cap badges superseded the regimental cap badge in 1959.
2) Brigade cap badges superseded the regimental cap badge in 1959.
3) A cap badge on its own does not constitute evidence.
4) The cap badge came to its current form after unification.
cap badge example sentences5) Later, the cap badge represented the respective house colour.
6) It is also the standard cap badge for all uniform covers.
7) His cap badge would have been Black Watch.
8) The cap badge in this photo is an R.A.M.C. badge.
9) Hid dog tag and cap badge were retrieved from the crash site.
10) It also had the largest cap badge in the British Army.
11) Backing for the cap badge was of circular maroon cloth.
12) Above him is his cap badge of the East Surrey Regiment.
13) He nearly always wears a workman's belt adorned with army cap badges.
14) William had served 4 years with the Dukes and wore their cap badge.
example sentences with badge15) General banter ensued as to the different cap badges and opportunities each organisation offered.
16) The BMA wore the standard Royal Artillery uniform, and cap badge.
17) Most caps have some form of cap device (or cap badge).
18) On this date the Militia adopted the cap badge used by the regulars.
19) Insignia were minimal, the cap badge being that of the county regiment.
20) Senior Gurkha officers are distinguished by a gold flash on the cap badge.
21) British Army Regiments wear distinctive headdress and cap badges which often reflect regimental history.
22) Conning tower emblems and cap badges of the U-Boot Waffe.
23) Air Corps and Naval Service personnel wear their own cap badge on berets.
24) The police and disciplinary activities retain their own cap badges and act as discrete bodies.
25) The regimental cap badge still bears the supposedly unlucky number from its oldest official antecedent.
26) This remained the regiment's cap badge on various forms of head-dress until amalgamation.
27) When he saw the cap badges he felt himself to be on home ground.
How to use badge in a sentence28) The ""Harimau Berjuang"" cap badge is worn with the green beret.
29) They wear a khaki colour peaked cap with a blue band and metallic cap badge.
30) Previously the Army Section wore the cap badge of the Royal Green Jackets.
31) The backing card normally shows the ' cap badge' of the regiment or corps.
32) The ALS branch retains the cap badge and traditions of the Army Legal Corps.
33) That was the only difference, the cap badges they all differed you see.
34) This was a posting, which meant he was still wearing the MGC cap badge.
35) Brig Ramsey fought like a tigress to save the WRAC's cap badge.
36) Yep no, no well they would have different cap badges in the helmet.
37) The Special Boat Service wear the green commando beret but with their own cap badge.
38) The aluminium silver anodised police force cap badge is affixed on the puggaree to the left.
39) The regiment still wore its 20th Londons cap badge, together with RA collar badges.
40) In the army a khaki version was frequently worn, ornamented with a regimental cap badge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cap badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cap badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cap badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cap badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cap badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of cap badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cap badge
Compound Sentences with cap badge
Complex Sentences with cap badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with cap badge