badly deteriorate in a sentence
1) The bottom part of this mosaic is badly deteriorated.
2) By the 1960s Yagan's head was badly deteriorated.
3) When Stevens took command, the camp's condition had badly deteriorated.
4) badly deteriorated by that time, it was repaired in 1995.
badly deteriorate example sentences5) Logging had badly deteriorated the forests.
6) The Big Dig replaced Boston's old badly deteriorated I-93 elevated highway.
7) Eventually someone will decide that the original is too badly deteriorated and it will be trashed.
8) Yes, I'm sure that the digitization will be of the now badly deteriorated original film.
9) The historic Grant School, the building that houses The School Without Walls, was badly deteriorated.
10) The badly deteriorated building was not even a full shell when it sold for $1,335,000 in 2010.
11) Check for obvious damage such as a cracked tube or cracked seals around the electrodes or badly deteriorated electrodes.
12) In Castilla y León were many convents but most which have survived to the twenty-first century are badly deteriorated.
13) This means the relations between East Javanese Medang kingdom with Srivijaya has badly deteriorated to the state of hostility.
14) Became badly deteriorated and USAF reclaimed and moved the aircraft to Dyess AFB in 1975 for restoration and protection.
example sentences with badly15) When Abovian's son Vardan returned to the Caucasus, he found the painting in a badly deteriorated condition.
16) Again, high soil acidity resulted in badly deteriorated bones, to the extent that they could not be removed from the ground without complete disintegration ( Fig. 15 ).
17) The crew removed the badly deteriorated south wall of the building, replaced it with new 2x4 framing and rebuilt the deteriorated south roof gable.
18) One of two surviving examples of this type of mobile training facility, it was very badly deteriorated, and required extensive skills and work by paid and volunteer staff.
19) One is the late 12 th century map in a manuscript from Oña; the other is the badly deteriorated 12 th century mural map in San Pedro de Rocas in southern Galicia.
20) Many of the samples were too badly deteriorated to be positively identified, as the lack of cellulose remaining in the wood cells prevented successful analysis.
21) The newer Sam suggests sending the other to Earth in one of the helium-3 transports, but the older Sam, already badly deteriorated, knows that he will not live much longer.
22) In 1986 the birthplace, a two-story frame house in the small village of Dresden (pop. 300), was badly deteriorated.
23) By the second half of 1814, following his long and almost continuous campaigns throughout Europe during the last ten years, the health of General Nansouty badly deteriorated.
24) This historic light station was badly deteriorated in 1980, when the Outer Banks Conservationists (OBC) signed a lease to restore the buildings.
25) There is another fountain, located on the outside of the cloister that used to be known as the Fountain of the Mermaids (Fuente de las Sirenas), but it has badly deteriorated.
26) Today the Museum House's exterior appears much the same as it did when it was newly constructed but for many years the structure was badly deteriorated.
27) Thus, at the end of the war Brazil's industrial capacity was obsolete and the transportation infrastructure was inadequate and badly deteriorated.
28) During 1947–51, while the base was operated by a US civilian contractor company most of the World War II temporary structures were left empty and became badly deteriorated.
29) When in very badly deteriorated condition and improperly stored (e.g., in a sun-baked shed), nitrate film can even spontaneously combust.
30) The badly deteriorating frescoes on the walls and the vaults of the third section of this entrance are the work of Cesare Sermei and G. Martelli (1645).
31) The exteriors of the Aymar Embury buildings were preserved, but badly deteriorated interiors were gutted, pits and cages were demolished, and new structures were built.
32) badly deteriorated tunnels were repaired; stations were rebuilt and enlarged, with additional platforms at Buchanan Street, Partick, Govan, Ibrox, Hillhead and St Enoch.
33) The badly deteriorated Route 9 ran from the coastal region, through the western highlands, and then crossed the border into Laos.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly deteriorate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly deteriorate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly deteriorate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly deteriorate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly deteriorate.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly deteriorate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly deteriorate
Compound Sentences with badly deteriorate
Complex Sentences with badly deteriorate
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly deteriorate