badly afflict in a sentence
1) The young Hogan was badly afflicted by hooking the golf ball.
2) Wet or damaged timber is the appetising food for the insect but apparently sound wood may be equally badly afflicted.
3) Be that as it may, Venus is strong in Cancer, and, unless badly afflicted, there is much love of and joy in the home, and a simple affectionate nature.
4) Clough entered into the 2010–11 season looking to reinforce the squad that had been so badly afflicted by injuries the previous campaign.
badly afflict example sentences5) It is certain that Uranus in the 7th house is not a good sign where marriage is concerned; and if it is badly afflicted the outlook is definitely the reverse.
6) 'Goodson' records were less badly afflicted by warping, but shrank instead.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly afflict
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly afflict with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly afflict
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly afflict in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly afflict.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly afflict. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly afflict
Compound Sentences with badly afflict
Complex Sentences with badly afflict
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly afflict