badlands in a sentence
1) The breaks are extensive and steeply eroded badlands.
2) A badlands existing outside of normal rules and controls .
3) badlands is such a scary and beautiful film .
4) badlands have developed where valleys are carved deeply into the bedrock.
badlands example sentences5) During bike week ride in the hills and badlands.
6) badlands National Park was created in 1978.
7) Rovers are the criminal element of the Badlands.
8) Peace River is the largest independent nation in the Badlands.
9) When this erodes, badlands are formed.
10) In badlands it's a tree house hidden in the woods.
11) They are a common problem in the lawless Badlands.
12) An independent city state in the badlands of Terra Nova.
13) Not far from Dickinson was the North Dakota Badlands.
14) Located in the badlands of North Dakota.
example sentences with badlands15) In addition to glazed clay products, Dickota badlands pieces were produced.
16) Most people in the badlands owe their allegiance to no nation.
17) Jimbo successfully makes his way through the badlands in record time.
18) THE badlands SURFERS ARE currently in a position of relative strength.
19) Their other major conflicts involve Rovers, the bandits of the Badlands.
20) Look for the Red Creek badlands turn out for some gorgeous scenery.
21) The breaks are steeply eroded badlands that severely limit access to the Missouri River.
22) Badlands: Very irregular topography resulting from wind and water erosion of sedimentary rock.
23) Sometimes he'd come back, bringing a stink of the badlands.
24) In the badlands several Orc tribes joined the Waaagh.
25) Roosevelt first came to the badlands in September 1883 on a hunting trip.
26) We drove through badlands National Park and stopped at Prairie Dog Town .
27) They're open areas where erosion has carved up a lot of rough badlands country.
How to use badlands in a sentence28) Rhino-like titanotheres dominated the South Dakota badlands of the Oligocene.
29) There are large areas of marshlands and other areas of bare, eroded badlands.
30) The Missouri Breaks are steeply eroded badlands along the east-west trending Missouri River.
31) The Big Muddy badlands are within the Missouri Coteau.
32) Smugglers Train Adventurous journey across the desert badlands of Baluchistan.
33) The badlands Lizards are easily tamed and carry cargo for Drakon traders.
34) RAVS student volunteers visit the badlands on their much-deserved day off between clinics.
35) He sang "In a Dream", an obscure song recorded by Badlands.
36) The back nine holes of the Drumheller golf course are located in the badlands.
37) Biologists have identified more than 400 different plant species growing in badlands National Park.
38) Badlands, salt marshes, and salt lakes cover the sparsely inhabited Qattara Depression.
39) The Canadian badlands Passion Play is performed annually in Drumheller, Alberta.
40) But Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and badlands are still to come.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badlands
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badlands with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badlands
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badlands in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badlands.
20 examples of simple sentences of badlands. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badlands
Compound Sentences with badlands
Complex Sentences with badlands
Compound-Complex Sentences with badlands