badge of honour in a sentence
1) That, more a badge of honour.
2) A badge of honour!" she replied.
3) Beech wore this as a considerable badge of honour.
4) I wear that as a badge of honour .
badge of honour example sentences5) Being despised by a dictator is a badge of honour.
6) But swim21 Club Accreditation is not a badge of honour.
7) Every stretch mark, every extra wobbly bit are our badges of honour!
8) Hipsters now wear their love of mainstream pop as a badge of honour .
9) Exactly ," he said, agreeing that it was a badge of honour.
10) Privatisation used to be a badge of honour worn with pride by these Ministers.
11) Although a badge of honour, the feathers also symbolized bond servitude to the Emperor.
12) I still have the blemish as a badge of honour," he says proudly.
13) Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird, said the sanctions were "a badge of honour.
14) Somehow there's this idea that destroying your body should be a badge of honour.
example sentences with badge15) Even now, the trend is accelerating as graft is worn as a badge of honour.
16) Video In Pictures Carter calls the South Park TV episode "a badge of honour.
17) I say that figure to people like a badge of honour... but is it?
18) In 1952, he attended a university students' celebration where he accepted a badge of honour.
19) It's like a badge of honour, a proud statement that only confident brands can deliver.
20) Almost all the models in the E-Class line-up feature the brand's BlueEFFICIENCY eco-friendly badge of honour.
21) She, herself, makes it a badge of honour that she just isn't interested in politics.
22) Sometimes, successful working-class people wear their backgrounds like a badge of honour, but Abbott really doesn't.
23) Does that sort of thing bother you or do you kind of wear it as a badge of honour?
24) They subsequently adopted the term as a badge of honour and pride in defiance of the town's Cromwellian occupiers.
25) They are wearing parents as a badge of honour, making statements like, "look how cool my dad is".
26) Do people join Coke social pages for freebies rather than the ' badge of honour' that applies more to luxury brands?
27) It's a badge of honour to do those things, and less about "it's going to change my legs!
How to use badge in a sentence28) Honestly, if Oppositional Defiant Disorder was around when I was growing up I'd be diagnosed with it and I'd wear it like a badge of honour.
29) To me, that is one of our greatest badges of honour as a democracy – even if the sentiments expressed are unfortunate.
30) King Edward bent to pick it up amid suggestive laughter, declaring'shame on him who thinks evil of it', and prophesying that he would make it the most sought-after badge of honour in Britain.
31) Much heralded, the comics renaissance of the last five years has worn its For Mature Readers Only label like a badge of honour and serious intent.
32) In the typical style of this government, they have been both illiberal and often ineffective, with them becoming badges of honour for some while indefensible for others.
33) But then, the first book is something sacred: the initiation into a community, a badge of honour, an accomplishment finally completed.
34) The effectiveness of the Asbo has been criticised over the years with critics arguing it has become little more than a badge of honour for yobs.
35) He received the order of the badge of honour () in 1961: the name of the recipients of this prize was usually published in newspapers.
36) Shortly after his deportation Galloway said, "It is a badge of honour to be deported by a dictatorship" and "I've been thrown out of better joints than that.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badge of honour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badge of honour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badge of honour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badge of honour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badge of honour.
20 examples of simple sentences of badge of honour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badge of honour
Compound Sentences with badge of honour
Complex Sentences with badge of honour
Compound-Complex Sentences with badge of honour