bade in a sentence
1) A false priest's servant bade him welcome.
2) We bade each other a very goodbye.
3) She also bade the nurses smile and show their joy.
4) Matthew bade enjoys playing with the boundaries of awareness.
bade example sentences5) The officers bade me accompany them in their search.
6) Then the officer went and bade farewell to us.
7) The girl bade fair to be pretty but fortunately was extremely dim.
8) Then he bade us boys lead the way.
9) I bade him go and do likewise continually.
10) A gruff male voice bade them enter.
11) Thousands of mourners, including Putin, bade farewell.
12) Who bade you do t ? Fire.
13) The physician nodded and curtly bade Corbett farewell.
14) Weeping parents bade goodbye to their offspring.
example sentences with bade15) They all bade me farewell and that was that.
16) I bade him good evening and he smiled back.
17) I was withdrawn and sullen when he bade me farewell.
18) She approached and bowed to Wang, who bade her rise.
19) The KMT moved into a smaller building on bade Road.
20) He mournfully bade farewell to Jerome, and withdrew.
21) He then bade us all goodbye and returned to the city.
22) He bade me go to his library and select a book.
23) He soon returned, bearing two letters which he bade me examine.
24) Then scarcely knowing what he did, he bade Varani farewell.
25) And bade self-love and social be the same.
26) In 1902, Francis Blanshard bade his mother and sons goodbye.
27) At our hotel we bade them good-night again.
How to use bade in a sentence28) The two families bade farewell on their way back to Pune .
29) Fanny bade her father good night, and whisked off airily.
30) Who bade you do t ? Fam.
31) They bade both the merchant and his paramour adieu.
32) Back at Koror, the tribe bade goodbye to their guest.
33) He poured her a long cool gin sling, and bade her sit.
34) We bade him goodbye like sons.
35) She bade us bring you here.
36) Inside these walls the Bijapur kings bade defiance to all comers.
37) Shortly before moving out, both men wished each other luck and bade farewell.
38) Betty bade me a hurried good by, and we walked off.
39) She placed a small delicate hand on it and bade Miriam good-night.
40) He bade me retire altogether from business, and take care of myself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bade
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bade with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bade
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bade in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bade.
20 examples of simple sentences of bade. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bade
Compound Sentences with bade
Complex Sentences with bade
Compound-Complex Sentences with bade