badge of office in a sentence
1) And there were more badges of office.
2) He has received a badge of office for each of the positions.
3) It is not yet a traditional badge of office for the Prime.
4) The Sergeant carries a pace stick as a badge of office during parades.
badge of office example sentences5) Heralds carried hazel wands as badges of office.
6) His badge of office consists of a double knot encircled by the Garter.
7) The motto can be found on town crest and Mayor's badge of office.
8) His badge of office is a rose upon two quill pens saltirewise within the Garter.
9) This strip should be worn immediately below and touching the badge of office (position patch).
10) His badge of office is a closed book charged with two quill pens saltirewise within the Garter.
11) His badge of office, a large gold key, hung round his neck on a silk ribbon.
12) My badge of office.
13) Presidents badge of office for the Insurance Institute of the Isle of Man in silver gilt and enamel.
14) Collars of canvas were fashioned and covered with blue paper, each with the appropriate badge of office cut tins.
example sentences with badge15) The Staff of Command is the Grand Theogonist's badge of office and also a mighty weapon of destruction.
16) Everett endowed his six beads to be worn by the Camp Chief of Gilwell as a badge of office.
17) His badge of office is the George and Dragon device encircled by the Garter and ensigned by a mitre.
18) The sommelier, wearing his badge of office on a chain of keys, supervised the filling of the glasses.
19) She fixes on the wig, her badge of office: chaste wife and mother of present and future pious men.
20) He carries a purse bearing the arms of the Sovereign His badge of office is a red rose within the Garter.
21) The Collar of Esses became in effect a badge of office, though of course still denoting allegiance to the monarch.
22) Suzanne - There is only one position on the shirt for a badge of office, so he should wear one.
23) His badge of office is the shield of St George impaling the arms of the Sovereign, all within a Garter.
24) Chiefs typically monopolize luxury items (below right), are recognizable by badges of office, are owed deference by others.
25) Police are quizzing staff and contractors in Middlesbrough municipal buildings after the theft of the nine-carat chains and two badges of office.
26) He constantly fiddled with that badge of office, a ready-made, multicoloured, bow tie, as he talked to Jane.
27) The material was called a 'benn' and the winner wore it around his waist as the Captain's badge of office.
28) Old hands wear leather gloves, old heads wear fur hats, as if they are badges of office: we hunt, we trap, we tame.
29) Some things just didn't justify change – his gown was his 'badge of office' and that was the way it should be.
30) The central box section forming traditional construction for a badge of office with raised saw pierced letters carved Heraldic dolphins, champlevé and hand painted vitreous enamels.
31) Upon his resignation from this office Chesshyre enjoyed the honour of an audience with The Queen at Buckingham Palace, during which he surrendered his badge of office.
32) He removes the badge of office from his uncle and places the medallion around his own neck, mocking the corpse with a sarcastic salute.
33) The traditional straight type was revived as a type of "dress sword", carried as a badge of office by scholars and bureaucrats during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1897).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badge of office
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badge of office with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badge of office
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badge of office in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badge of office.
20 examples of simple sentences of badge of office. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badge of office
Compound Sentences with badge of office
Complex Sentences with badge of office
Compound-Complex Sentences with badge of office