bacterium in a sentence
1) The complex mechanisms controlling such bacteria tissue associations are obscure.
2) So humans are basically oversized bacteria buses.
3) The waste products bacteria produce become soil organic matter.
4) These are the cell wall deficient bacteria.
bacterium example sentences5) Mouth washes which kill bacteria are helpful.
6) This big temperature change helps to control disease causing bacteria.
7) Different bacteria are treated with different drugs.
8) It is neither a beneficial bacteria nor enzyme product.
9) But many bacteria are capable of causing severe infections.
10) The healthy organism is densely populated by bacteria.
11) Like every thing else breeding ground for bacteria.
12) Other treatments open clogged pores and kill bacteria.
13) What are natural sources of friendly bacteria?
14) Can help prevent bacteria causing an infection.
example sentences with bacterium15) The number of bacteria doubles every 20 minutes.
16) The diagram below represents four different species of bacteria.
17) Many diseases are related to oral bacteria.
18) They directly fight invading pathogens such as bacteria.
19) Some bacteria also transfer genetic material between cells.
20) It contains bacteria that digest cellulose plant fiber through fermentation.
21) It is effective against 37 types of bacteria.
22) New antibiotics often breed resistant strains of bacteria.
23) Who is responsible for antibiotic resistant bacteria?
24) Yet another bacterium makes proteins that manage sugar production .
25) But antibiotic resistant bacteria became more and more common .
26) She injected healthy animals with cancer bacteria.
27) As stated above ice cream can carry disease bacteria.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) Biology A laboratory culture contains 150 bacteria.
29) When both bacteria are spread, serious health conditions arise.
30) Some viruses attack bacteria, others attack body cells.
31) Our industrial strength enzyme bacteria culture is USDA approved.
32) Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations.
33) And the higher temperatures are needed to kill off bacteria.
34) It includes algae and bacteria and fungi.
35) Some are bacteria and some are viruses.
36) S strain bacteria first had the large cellular structures removed.
37) These sores can sometimes become infected with bacteria.
38) The genus was sufficiently unlike other bacteria to arouse curiosity.
39) Naturally occurring beneficial bacteria in the soil die off.
40) The sore is full of bacteria and is very infectious.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium
Compound Sentences with bacterium
Complex Sentences with bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium